Chapter 6

"She is my daughter."

The whole room went silent as soon as I replied. They looked at each other before turning towards me, again.

"We're sorry. We didn't know you are married." Seokjin said and everyone nodded.

"Yeah. I'm sorry about that wink. Please don't make your husband beat our asses. We are losers." Namjoon clapped his palms together as he bowed before me.

I chuckled while thinking, how innocent souls they all have.

"Don't worry. No one's gonna beat your asses." I grinned.

"That's a relief." Hoseok sighed. "By the way, will you join us on our tour? You are really sweet, not that I'm flirting or anything but I like you, as a person. You know what I mean?"

He said all that in a single breath and I was trying my best not to laugh at the moment.

"Yeah. We promise that we'll help you with the concept." Jimin gave a thumbs up.

I was very happy that they liked my designs that much. But somewhat I felt that maybe one of them wasn't very pleased with my work. Or maybe with me.

If I need to work with them, I would have to know everything about their personalities. Even one of them not liking my work might affect their whole performance. And I don't want that to happen. All of their opinions matter to me, a lot.

I turned towards Yoongi and asked, "What about you, Yoongi-ssi? Do you like my work? If not then please tell me the things you didn't like, I'll try to change-"

I couldn't finish my sentence before he spoke up.

"N-No. It's not like that." His pale face took a shade of light pink as he looked down and mumbled, loud enough for me to hear. "I-I like y-your work." He added.

I was shocked by his reaction. I didn't expect him to get shy so suddenly. But I was relieved that he didn't hate me at least.

"So, it's final! You are joining this JinHit- I mean, BigHit Entertainment! And I won't take any excuses!" Seokjin winked at me and I almost choked on the air.

I sat down on my seat and took a quick look at all the writings on the paper before putting my signature on it.

"May I ask you a last question?" Yoongi asked in his tiny voice, still avoiding any eye contact.

"Sure." I replied.

"Who is your bias?"

I giggled at his question before answering.

"Well... His name is... Min Yoongi."

Now he choked on his saliva as his eyes went wide. Probably didn't expect that answer.

"Waah. Hyung... You're lucky." Taehyung commented.

"I-I have to practice for the t-tour. I'll meet you guys later." Yoongi quickly got up from his chair before storming out of the room.

"Isn't he acting a bit weird?" Jungkook narrowed his eyes as he looked at the already closed door.

"I think we should resume our practice now." Namjoon spoke up. "Will you be okay by yourself until PD nim comes back?" He asked me.

"Of course! Don't worry." I gave a slight nod and they nodded back.

"Okay! then, see you soon again!" Hoseok chimed as they all waved their hands.