Chapter 20

*Y/N's POV*

The next day ~

I packed our belongings into the suitcase, again, before leaving for the airport.

We were allotted a private bus, especially for the staff members, to travel to the airport.

As soon as we boarded the bus and took our seats, Irene took Jimin with her and sat far away from me, for God knows what reason. I honestly don't understand what all shits run in her mind sometimes.

Like yesterday, she came to the café with Jimin, and for no particular reason, spilled her cold drink all over my dress.

Thankfully, Minho helped me to get home quickly. But before that, Seokjin suddenly stormed out of the café when Minho said he would meet again.

Was he jealous?

Pfft... What the hell are you thinking Y/n!... That's impossible...

I laughed it off but it still pained my broken heart, every time I thought about Seokjin.

I plugged my earphones in my ear, turning the music on, I spent the rest of the journey like that.

We reached the airport in an hour and went inside for check-in.

"Mommy, are we going with daddy?" Jimin asked.

"No, honey. We can't disturb him every time. But don't worry, you're going to meet him again in a few hours." I assured her.

I knew that it would be difficult for her to accept Minho as her father but I didn't have any other choice. I wanted to give her everything that she deserves, even if I had to accept a man I don't have any feelings for.

"But I miss daddy~" she pouted.

"Jiminie, you're gonna meet him soon. Just wait for a few hours."

"Fine~ then show me that pic of you and daddy, again." She placed her hand in front of me, asking for my phone.

"Not now, Jimin. I'll show you when we get into the flight."

"No! I want to see it now!"

"We are not doing this here, Jimin. Irene is already waiting for us inside." I tried to convince her but she being a stubborn child, didn't listen to me at all.

"Fine then, I'm going to complain about you to daddy." She pointed at the way where she saw BTS arriving. She started walking off to them before I ran up to her, stopping her from exposing me to Seokjin.

Although he knew that Jimin calls him daddy, it really won't end up good if he finds out about our pic too.

"Geez, I can never win you, can I?"

"Nope~" she giggled.

I sighed and opened the private folder where I kept the photo separately. "Here..." I handed her my phone and her face lit up in seconds.

"Y/n!" Irene suddenly came out of nowhere, startling me to death.

"Will you stop doing this every time you greet me?!" I shouted at her.

"Oops... Sorry~" she laughed. "Anyway, come with me, quick!"

"But where?"

"Washroom... I think I got my period."

"What?!"

_

*NAMJOON'S POV*

I got a text from Irene, asking us to meet Jimin outside the ladies' washroom in 5 minutes, excluding Jin hyung.