Chapter 9

"I want to hug you and give you lots of kisses." my eyes went wide as Jimin chimed.

"W-why?" I nervously asked her.

"Because I miss you." Her face suddenly turned gloomy as her eyes started to get watery. I crouched down on my knees to meet her level before holding her delicate cheeks in my palms.

"Look at me, honey. Don't cry~" I wiped the tears that fell down on her cheeks and smiled.

"You want to hug me? Then come here..." I pulled her into my embrace as she tightly held me with her tiny little hands that slid around my neck.

I caressed her back, gently. To be honest, these feelings felt so beautiful. She quickly pecked me on my cheeks before pulling off from my grip.

She was smiling so brightly that anything else didn't quite matter at the time.

Was she so much fond of me? or she believed that I'm someone else?

"Jiminie, do you like our songs?" I asked her.

"Yes! DNA~" She tried to imitate the robotic voice but failed and her cute attempt made me chuckle.

"Is that your favorite song?" She nodded as she mouthed a 'yes'.

"Can I be an idol just like you, daddy?" She quickly put her hands on her mouth and mumbled a 'sorry'.

My mouth flung open at her words.

So, she IS that Jimin...

"W-what did you call me?" I questioned.

"Sorry. Mommy told me not to call you that."

"And why did your mommy told you so?"

"I don't know. She didn't tell me the reason."

Wait... Hold on a second...

So, Y/n told Jimin that she must not call me her father but didn't mention the reason...

Jimin thinks I'm her father and texted me... But Y/n thinks that I am just a fanboy of bts and told me that Jimin's father is her ex-boyfriend... So why does Jimin think that I am her father?

Shit! I can't even ask Y/n about it as she might get mad at Jimin and I might never get my answers.

For now, I think it might be better if Y/n doesn't know about this... or it can affect Jimin in a bad way.

"It's alright, sweety. Whatever happened here is our secret, okay?" She nodded. "Now, shall we go inside?"

_

*Y/N's POV*

Everyone had done answering the questions and now the only person left was Kim Seokjin. Well, it was quite easy for me to finish the session as he wasn't around.

I took my necessary work materials to the other room where the six guys helped me to settle down.

"Y/n, if you need help in anything else, please let us know. We'll be in the living room." Namjoon said before leaving the room with others except for Yoongi who walked the opposite direction and sat on the bed which was supposed to be mine.

"Aren't you going with the others?" I asked him as I placed a few files on the desk.

"Nah~ I want some peace for now." He briefly said as he looked around, observing the room. "Do you like the house?" He asked.

"Yeah. It's pretty good." I smiled, looking around the room.

"Then do you not like the bed?"

"Huh?" I got confused by his question.

"Why are you still standing then? It's your room now. Come here and sit down." He patted on the area next to him.

I looked at the place where he gestured his hand and then up at him. He raised an eyebrow.

"I-I'm fine." I replied. "Besides, I need to start working asap. There are not many days left for the tour, right?"

I took the chair near the desk and placed myself on it as I went through the files that I kept earlier.

"That's true though. But don't stress yourself too much." He said, lying down on the bed before springing up straight again. "Do you need anything to eat? Wait... I'll go and make something for you."

"Thanks, Yoongi, but I'm not hungr-" before I could successfully deny him, he was already on his way out of the room.

Never knew that Yoongi could be so charming...

I smiled at the thought before I heard a soft voice calling out for me.

I turned towards the door to find Seokjin with my daughter in his arms. My heart started pounding fast with nervousness after seeing Jimin being a bit too giggly.

He stepped inside the room and carefully placed the little girl down.

"Did you trouble him, Jimin?" I asked Jimin, trying to avoid any possible conversations with Jin.

"Nope. She didn't." But he answered, instead, moving towards the bed before settling down comfortably on it.

"Hmm... This bed is soft." He jumped a bit on the bed, enjoying the bouncy feeling of the mattress before inviting Jimin to give him company.

At this point, I didn't even know if I'm stressed out with the lack of time before the tour or that I have to deal with these two kids before they destroy the one and only bed in this house.

"Jimin, get down from the bed or we will no longer be able to use it." I gestured her to climb down but she went to Seokjin's side and continued doing her activity.

"Jimin, stop jumping and come d-" suddenly, I tripped on my own leg and landed on the bed, but... upon a huge figure which was obviously not Jimin.

I instinctively closed my eyes when I fell. And now, when I opened my eyes slowing, trying to deny the reality, but who was I kidding... luck was never at my favor at such things...

My eyes grew big along with my jaw that fell down to the ground if that was possible.

He didn't seem much shocked unlike me who was internally screaming her lungs out.

He traced his eyes around every inch of my face until his eyes met mine. His gaze on me kept shifting from one eye to the other, desperately. As if he was trying to figure out something.

All this time, he didn't even move a centimeter. But who complains. He was too good to be real.

But this is not the time to compliment him. If I don't move fast, all my hard work of this morning will be thrown away in the trash.

"Y/n... Have this coffee-"

We quickly looked at the door to see a stunned Yoongi holding a cup in his hand.

"What's going on?"