Chapter 10

"Care to explain?" Yoongi asked with a straight face as we were now standing in front of him, avoiding any possible eye contact.

"I-" Seokjin and I spoke up at the same time. We looked at each other and quickly turned away.

"I tripped on my leg and fell upon him." I shortly explained and Jin nodded in agreement.

"That's it?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah..."

He sighed. "Anyway, here is your coffee." Yoongi handed me the cup he was holding until now.

"Where is mine?" Seokjin asked Yoongi as he looked at me taking a sip from the cup.

"Make it yourself." Yoongi replied.

_

I was in the kitchen, making lunch for everyone when my daughter came in running to me for the third time in the last 30 minutes.

"Mommy, I won again!" She chimed in joy as she won the videogame while playing with the maknae line.

"That's great, honey!" I patted her head.

"This is cheating, noona~" a whining Jungkook joined us in the kitchen.

"Why? What happened?" I asked him as a chuckle left my mouth looking at the bigger baby.

"First, she defeated Taehyungie hyung and Jiminie hyung. But now, she also defeated me??" He complained. "I know it's easy to defeat the noobs but how did she defeat me?!"

"Who are you calling noob, you brat!" Jimin came in storming before spanking Jungkook's butt. "I think she did a great job." He gave a high five to the little girl.

"Okay... Now, if you people are done then let me cook peacefully." I said, resuming my focus on cooking.

"Mmm~ Something smells delicious here." Namjoon came inside the little kitchen, making the room more crowded.

"Are you cooking tteokbeo-" Namjoon got cut by another person who came running inside the little area.

"Y/n-ssi, are you making tteokbeokki?" Taehyung asked as a wide grin spread on his excited face.

"Yes." I smiled. I took a small bowl and poured a little portion of the dish into it before giving it to Taehyung as I knew it was one of his favorite dishes.

He blew into the bowl a few times to make sure the food is cold enough to eat. "Mhmm~ Yummy~" He mumbled with a satisfied grin.

"Give me too, please..." Namjoon requested.

"I want to taste it too..." Jimin brought his hands in front of me.

"Me too, mommy." My daughter said, doing the same thing.

"Me three." Jungkook joined.

I giggled. "Calm down... The food is ready. Everyone will get to eat it." All of them clapped in excitement and helped me to take the food to the living room. We placed the dishes and chopsticks on the table while the other members joined in.

"Y/n, you made it all by yourself?" Seokjin asked. "You could have told me. I would have helped you."

"It's fine. I wanted to cook for you all myself." I smiled.

"It's better this way..." Yoongi spoke. "Or you both being together could have led to another 'accident'."

I chocked on my food.