Chapter 8

"Remember Jiminie, you must not call him 'daddy' in front of everyone, okay?" I reminded my daughter for the nth time since this morning.

We both were standing outside our new dorm and could hear different animals' noises, which I soon figured out was being made by Hoseok and Seokjin.

I guessed they were planning to surprise me, as Namjoon and Yoongi were trying to calm everyone down from being too noisy.

But the riskiest thing here was that I brought an excited Jimin with me and she seems too happy to meet her so-called 'daddy'.

I kept reminding her to not call Jin her father and she accepted. And even though I had changed my makeup and hair quite a bit as that 'RJ' told me to do, I was still nervous af.

I hesitatingly rang the doorbell and everything went quiet inside. In a few seconds, the door got opened by Namjoon while everyone else suddenly jumped out of nowhere to surprise us.

I tried to hold my laugh and acted like I was surprised by them as I didn't want to ruin their hard work.

"Welcome to your new dorm, Y/n-ssi! We prepared a little welcome gift for you." Namjoon said as everyone clapped their hands in excitement.

I chuckled at their cute gestures.

"Where is your daughter? Didn't you brought her with you?" Taehyung asked as he looked around.

I looked down and realized that Jimin was hiding behind me. I patted her head, making her look up at me before I gestured her to come in front.

She nodded and slowly walked ahead before bowing to them.

"Annyeonghaseyo~" she greeted in her tiny voice.

"Annyeonghaseyo~" everyone greeted back whereas, Taehyung squealed as he crouched down on his knees and gently squeezed her cheeks out of adoration.

"Aww, you are so cute-" Taehyung got interrupted by Seokjin who suddenly stepped forward, yanking Taehyung away from her.

"I wanna meet her first! She is so adorable." Everyone looked at Seokjin, being shocked by his words.

"Hello, little one~ My name is Jin. Nice to meet you~" He offered his hand, kneeling down on his knees, that Jimin happily took it before giving a handshake.

"My name is Jimin. Nice to meet you too." She giggled and for some reason, Seokjin seemed shocked.

"Your name is what?!-"

"Ahh... Excuse me! Hello~" Park Jimin came forward and crouched down at her level. "My name is Jimin too~"

She giggled again and shook her hand with him too before they took her inside the house along with me.

"What about your husband? He isn't here?" Namjoon asked.

"I... I'm a single mother." I replied looking at my daughter and sighed in relief that she was distracted by Seokjin.

"Ohh... Sorry about that." He nervously said.

"It's alright." I replied with a smile. "By the way, what was the surprise you all we're talking about?"

"Right! Y/n-ssi... Umm... Can I call you noona?" Jungkook smiled, showing his bunny teeth and I nodded. "So, Noona, we all made a special cake for you two."

"Did anyone say cake?" Suddenly both small and the big Jimin spoke up simultaneously making all of us burst into laughter.

_