New school

Y/N's P.O.V

I wake up because of the sound of (your favorite song) alarm from my
phone. I quickly grabbed my phone to turn it off, but then I saw the time...
"OH, SHOOT, I'M GOING TO BE LATE!!! "

I jumped off my bed and ran to the bathroom.
After I'm done, I got dressed , brushed my (h/c) hair and went to the kitchen for breakfast, mom wasn't there, so I decided to grab a toast and run to school.
"I hope I'm not too late, I don't want to Emabaress myself in my first day" I thought to myself.

Once I arrived, I want to go to the guidance counselor but the thing is, I dont know where it is, since I'm new to this school.
I go and asked a guy that passed by me, he has the headband thing on his head and spikey black hair.
"H-hey, excuse me.. " I said to him
"Oh hi there, are you new here? I haven't seen you around" He replied
"Y-yes, I'm new here, and do you know where the guidance counselor room is? " I asked him nervously
"Oh, okay I'll take you there" He replied.

"btw, my name is Budo Masuta, what's  yours? " Budo suddenly asked while we're walking to the guidance counselor room.
"Y/N  L/N" I said
"That's a very cute name, I like it a lot" Budo said.
"Really? T-thanks, budo.. " I said blushing a little.
Once we're this front of the guidance counselor room, he said "here it is, L/N"
"Ok but can you call me by my first name? " I said before coming in.
"Yea, sure, cya soon Y/N! " Budo said as he left.

Budo's P.O.V
I was just walking around and this girl called me, "H-hey, excuse me.." She said. I haven't seen her around, so she must be new. But I think it's a little weird to tell you this but, that girl is so cute and beauti-
Ok, Budo, don't be in one of those cliche love at first sight stories. I asked her if she's new here, she said yes, and she asked me where the guidance counselor room is, so I took her there.
"Btw, my name is Budo Masuta, what's yours? " I said on our way to the room.
"Y/N  L/N" She said
Oh, so her name is Y/N, such a perfect name for her...
I complimented her name and.. She blushed? Or maybe I'm just imagining things..

Y/N's P.O.V
I knocked the door to the guidance counselor room. "Come in" The guidance counselor said from inside. I opened the door and once I got in, I closed the door. I walked up to her desk and sat in a chair in front of her. "How may I help you" She said while typing something on her laptop/computer. "Well, I need to know where my class is, I'm new here" I sad to her. The guidance counselor looked at me "oh, you're Y/N L/N, am I right?"
"Y-yes, it's me.. " I said.
"Well then, welcome to Akademi high, L/N, my name is Genka Kunahito, and I'm the guidance counselor, soo looks like you are in class 2-1, it's in the second floor" Genka-sensei said. "Also,  there is a lot of clubs you can join, if you want to join a certain club, speak to the club leader. Club leaders wore a red arm band. " Genka-sensei said before I left.
"Okay, thankyou, Genka-sensei" I said while walking out.