Hospital

Author-chan's note:
I don't know what to add the title for this chapter, I'm sorry (◞‸◟ㆀ)

No one's P.O.V
The police arrived at school. They discovered the body of Osana and Y/N (almost dying). The police said this incident was a murder-suicide. They can't arrest Osana because she is dead. The police questioned all students including Ayano. The police couldn't link Ayano to any crimes. The police investigation ends and students are free to leave.
Y/N and Osana was brought to the hospital by the ambulance.

~~at the hospital~~

The doctors are still able to save Y/N, but sadly, they couldn't save Osana.

Taro's P.O.V
"Oh no, THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!! AM I IN A NIGHTMARE?!?" I said while bursting into tears beside osana's lifeless body on the hospital bed. I can't look at her anymore, my heart will break even more, so I just ran out her room.

Budo's P.O.V
It was really sad seeing Osana is gone, especially when I saw Taro couldn't stop crying. I understand..

After looking at Osana, I go to Y/N's room to visit.
She haven't waken up yet, the doctors said she was in a coma, but they also said there is a chance she will wake up.

From that day, I visited Y/N every day for as long as I can or untill the nurse has to kick me out because visiting hours is over. I just need to keep her safe. She's so beautiful. I can't leave her

~~Timeskip 2 weeks later~~

Budo's P.O.V
I was visiting Y/N of course, but this time, Taro was with me. We talked for a while...
"Huh, where am I? "
Me and Taro stared at each other and looked at Y/N. She was awake! Finally!!
I jumped to her and gave her a hug I swear I think that I'm blushing in this point.
"B-budo? " Y/N said. I cried-happy tears of course. Y/N hugged me back. We stayed in this position for a while. Taro came closer and hugged Y/N along with me.

Y/N's P.O.V
I slowly opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was Budo and Taro. "Huh, where am I? " I finally spoke. The two boys looked at me and Budo came to me and gave me a hug. I hugged him back. I was blushing a little because if how close we were. Taro ended up hugging me too, I also hugged him back.
The doctors came to my room and told Taro and Budo to leave.

Even though I already woken up, I still need to stay in the hospital to recover. Budo visited me every day and we talked for hours. I feel like I'm getting closer to him.

Budo's P.O.V
I was more then happy because Y/N-chan is awake, even though she's not allowed to leave the hospital yet. I still do visit her everyday. For some reason, I felt closer to her. I don't know why. I hope she felt the same way...

Author-chan's note:
Another short chapter.. I'm sorry (◞‸◟ㆀ)