Confession

Author-chan's note:
I ran out of ideas to make chapter titles again TwT.
Btw, that song up there is a yandere sim song I recommend to you..

No one's P.O.V
The doctors finally let Y/N to go home.
Y/N's P.O.V
Finally, I can get out of that hospital, I am so exited. Budo came to pick me up from the hospital. "Y/N-chan, are you hungry?" Budo suddenly asked. "Yea,kinda, I am pretty hungry" I replied. "Oh,okay, do you want to go to that fancy restorunt?" Budo asked. I blushed and said "ehh?, okay, but I don't have any money.." "Ahahah,it's ok Y/N-chan, I'll pay.. " Budo replied. He took me to the restaurant he is talking about and we ate there. It honestly felt like a perfect date. I don't know through, I don't know if he likes me back or not..

Budo's P.O.V
I asked Y/N to go to that fancy restaurant. I was planning to confess to her in that restaurant. So it well be romantic... Ya know.. She said yes and I took her there. She looked a little worried, but she's enjoying the steak she's eating. When she finished eating. I told her to stand up. I do too, and I grabbed her hand- well I need to be careful because of the bandage in her hand, and said, "Y-Y/N-chan, I have this feeling for a long time.. I really want to say this to you.. I love you.. " I said while my face turn bright red.

Y/N's P.O.V
"Y-Y/N-chan, I have this feeling for a long time.. I really want to say this to you.. I love you.. " Budo suddenly said while holding my hand. I Gasped, my face was turning red and I looked at him "I love you too, Budo-kun"
"Will you be my girlfriend? " Budo asked "YES!! " I replied, I feel like it was the most happiest day of my life. Budo hugged me and I hugged him back. The other customers in that restaurant looked at us like we are a perfect couple. After we're done eating, budo went to the cashier. After he's done, we went to his car. "Budo, do you want to stay in my house for one night? My mom isn't home" I said. "okay, sure, that would be fun" He replied.

We reached at my house, ajnd we went to my room and... Well... Let's just say we kissed. I enjoyed that moment so much, I just don't want to let go. Eventually we have to let go because we need oxygen..

Budo's P.O.V
She accepted my confession, and she invited me to stay at her place..., I never been as happy as this in my whole life, Y/N-chan likes me back!!!
:D