Shocking News

~~Timeskip a month later~~

Y/N's P.O.V
"What happened to mom? She didn't read my text or answer my calls, is she ok? I'm worried about her.. " I said quiety while eating my bento in the rooftop. "Y/N-chan, are you ok?" Budo suddenly came while looking at me worried. "eh?, hi Budo... Yea, I'm ok, don't need to be worried about me.. " I said. "Are you sure?, you don't look ok... " Budo asked me again. "y-yes, I'm ok, Budo-kun.. " Suddenly my phone started ringing. "Hey, Budo, I need to answer this call, could you hold my bento for a bit? " I asked him. "Sure.. " Budo said.

I went a little far from Budo as I answered the call

"Hello" The person In the call said
"Hi, I'm sorry but who are you? " I replied.
"I'm the police, Are you Y/N L/N, Ms. (Mom's name) 's daughter? " The police said
I was shocked, why do the police called me and asked about my mom?
"Y-yes" I answered
"Well, I have to inform you this.. I'm really sorry L/N-san, but, your mom... Eeeer-" The police is stuck between his words
"W-What happened to her? TELL ME, please.. " I yelled at him. Budo heard me yelling and looked at me.
"Well, your mom was missing, and later today, we found her body, and we found her phone and we decided to inform you about it.. "
I was shocked
"Y-YOU MEAN, M-MY MOM IS G-GONE?!?!?!!! " I yelled at the police and tears started to come out of my
E/C colored eyes. Budo heard me yelling and saw me crying and he went up to me.
"Yes, I am really sorry, L/N-san.. " The police replied.
I hung up. I dropped my phone and  fell to the ground, crying. Budo came to me "hey,hey, Y/N, is there something wrong? Who called you?" Budo asked. I wanted to explan it to him but I was crying too much I can't really talk. Budo then hugged me tightly. "You can explain to me later, okay, calm down, Y/N, just breath.. " Budo said.

Ayano's P.O.V
That day, I was in the rooftop stalking Y/N and Budo..
"Perfect... Now that her mom is gone, she will be depressed, and it's easier to convince Y/N to commit suicide, without me holding a weapon...." I said to myself and walked away.

Budo's P.O.V
I heard that Y/N's Mom passed away, she was really sad, I was really sad too. But Y/N doesn't want go out of her house/room. She never lock her door. I was getting really worried about her. So I told my parents so I can stay in Y/N's house. Sometimes, I need to break in Y/N's room door to calm her down because she kept on crying there. Also sometimes I need to force feed her, she doesn't want to eat at all, even if I gave her (favorite food), she still doesn't want to eat, that's why she was getting skinnier and she gets sick easily. It's also really hard to push her outside for some fresh air. I was so worried of her.

~~Timeskip the next day at school~~

Y/N's P.O.V
That day, I don't want to go to school, actually, I wish I could just drop out of school, but Budo forced me to go.

At school when I went to my locker to change shoes, then, A girl with black hair tied into a ponytail came to me.
"Hey, Y/N" The girl said
I looked at her but didn't say anything
"I heard that your mom passed away, so I'm offering to help you to feel better, btw, I'm Ayano Aishi" The girl said.
"Thanks, Ayano, but I'm okay.. " I replied.
"Oh okay, meet me in the back of the school at lunch, in case you changed your mind" Ayano said and walked away.