I'm here for you

Budo's P.O.V
Ayano? Is she talking to Y/N, offering to help her?, it's nice of her to do that, but I am a little bit suspicious, maybe I'll just follow them, just to keep Y/N safe.

~~timeskip to lunch~~

Y/N's P.O.V
Ok, maybe I'll just go to the back of the school to meet Ayano.

I went to the back of the school and saw Ayano leaning on the wall.
"Oh, hey Y/N, I knew you will come to meet me" She said when she saw me.
"Yea, thanks, Ayano-chan" I replied.
Then, she talked to me for a little, to be honest, she made my cry even more..
"You know, if I we're you, I would just die, jump off from the rooftop or something" Ayano suddenly said.
"Ayano..... I think you're right.. " I said while walking away, "And, thankyou... " I said to her.

Budo's P.O.V
I followed Y/N to the back of the school. I can't really hear what Ayano is saying to Y/N, but then I saw Y/N left. I followed her.

Y/N's P.O.V
I'm finnaly here, at the rooftop, I also wrote my note and I went to the edge of the roof.
I took both of my shoes off and put my note on it. Then I climb up the rooftop fence. Just before I jumped, someone hold my hand.

Budo's P.O.V
I followed Y/N and saw she was heading to the rooftop.
When I got there, I saw Y/N took both of her shoes off and put a piece of paper on it.
Wait... Is Y/N going to JUMP OFF THE ROOF?!?!
I ran to her as fast as I could. I hold her hand just before she is going to jump off.
She looked towards me with tears in her eyes
"Y/N!!, what are you doing? Why are you thinking of doing this?!!! " I yelled at her and tears starts to come out from my eyes.
I pulled her back to the rooftop floor.
"WHY, Y/N? WHY?!?!! " I asked her and bursts into tears.
Y/N didn't answer me, she cried even more and hugged me. I hugged her back.
"Remember, Y/N, I'm here for you, don't worry, I will never leave you.. " I whispered to her. Y/N smiled at me and I smiled to her back.

Y/N's P.O.V
Budo stopped me from jumping off, I don't know why he cared that much about me.
"WHY, Y/N? WHY?!?!! " He yelled after pulling me to the rooftop floor. I stayed quiet and cries even more, then I hugged him, and he hugged me back
"Remember, Y/N, I'm here for you, don't worry, I will never leave you.. " He then said while hugging me

"Y/N, from now on, I will be in your house as often as I could. I'll tell my parents, they wouldn't mind" He suddenly said.
"Y-you don't h-have to, Budo-kun.. " I replied
"But I want to help you to get through this, Y/N, I know you can do this" He said while holding my hand. I nodded and smiled at him. He smiled at me back.

☄⚡☄⚡The End☄⚡☄⚡

Author-chan' s note 📝
Okay, so this is the end of the story, I hope you all enjoy it and let me know if you want more of these ^^
Cya! ^^

-Sarah Angelica (sarahdoeathings)
Insta: @ amai._.sarah