Osana?!?!

Author-chan's note:
There will be a killing scene in this chapter...

The bell rang, lunch time is over. Y/N, Budo, Osana and Taro went back to their classes.

Osana's P.O.V
"I am a little suspicious why Ayano randomly want to take a picture of Y/N-chan. What is she up to? " I thought while walking to class.

~~Timeskip~~

The bell rang and it's time for the students to go home..

Ayano's P.O.V
I also want to get rid of Y/N, even though she doesn't have a crush on senpai, so senpai will be all mine.., I wonder how I will kill her?....................I have an idea, but first I need to find Osana. Then I walked around school to find Osana.
"Ah, there she is, nice place osana, no one's here, you're just making my plan easier... " I thought while walking to Osana.
I went up to her and made her unconscious, I successfully kidnapped her..

~~Timeskip the next day~~

Y/N's P.O.V
I went to school and I went straight up to Martial arts Club and find Budo-kun so I can join his club. I found him inside the club room.
"hey, Budo-kun" I called.
"Hai Y/N-chan! " He replied.
"I was wondering,... Can I join your club?" I asked him. When he heard the word "join your club" He was so happy, "of course  Y/N-chan, you can!"
"But the thing is, I'm pretty new to Martial arts, I haven't tried it before.. " I said to him. "Ahh, ok, don't worry Y/N-chan, I can teach you" He said while giving me the headband thing. "Club activities start after school, wear this and you will officially be in our club" He continued. "Okay, thanks, Budo-kun! " I said while wearing the headband. Btw, I swear I saw budo blushing for a sec...

Budo's P.O.V
Wait WHAT?! am I hearing this right? Y/N wanted to join MY club?!? This is awesome!!. I gave her the headband and she wore it, oh gosh, she looked soo cute with it on >-< I blushed because I can't hold it anymore-

~~timeskip 2 days later (I'm too lazy, ok >~<)~~

Taro's P.O.V
I walked to school with Y/N because I Accdantly met her on my way. "It's been 2 days since Osana went missing, where did she go? I hope she's ok... " I said to Y/N. "Yea, I've been worried about her too.. " Y/N replied. Once we got to school, we split up because she wants to go to the gym and I want to go to my class.

Ayano's P.O.V
Tsk, Y/N is talking to my senpai, but she will pay today. I already brainwashed Osana. "I'm worthless" Osana said, her head is down. I grabbed a knife from the cooking club and gave it to Osana "Kill Y/N L/N, if anyone come to attack you, kill them too"

I followed osana while she searched for Y/N. She found her all alone in the gym. Osana attacked her. I just loved that scene I'm looking at right now...

Y/N's P.O.V
"This is a pretty cool gym" I said to myself. I didn't realise until I feel a sharp pain in my leg, I fell on the the ground and saw Osana with a knife on her hand. "Osana?.. " Osana started to stab my stomach I screamed in pain "Osana, please stop" I screamed.. I was about to fall unconscious, then I saw Osana stabbed herself. That's the last thing I remember before  everything went black.

Budo's P.O.V
I was just walking near the gym and I heard someone screaming. I find whoever is screaming and it was Y/N!! And OSANA?!, IS SHE STABBING HER?!?! I ran to them as fast as I could, but it was too late, Y/N alredy passes out and Osana alredy stabbed herself. Shiromi Came in the gym and saw what happened. She called a teacher. The teacher saw Y/N laying in a pool of her own blood and Osana's body beside her, she called the police and the ambulance.

Author-chan's note:
Am I too edgy? ._.