кαρ. 3

ᎪᏌᎡᎾᎡᎪ ᏢᎾᏙ

Clearly confused I run back into the living room, grabbing my phone that's resting on the sofa. I quickly unlock it and click on our chat, now noticing that he really didn't tell me what kind of job it even is. I frantically send countless messages and try to call him. But no chance, it instantly redirects me to his voicemail.

"Gosh Yunho, did you forget to charge your phone again?"

Annoyed and clueless I put my phone onto the table next to the sofa, right onto the wireless charger, waiting for it to release the approving ding sound.

"At least one of us didn't forget" I think to myself, but don't get me wrong, I'm not mad at him at all.

I've known Yunho since I was small. We always went to school together and whenever one of us was sick, the other one didn't want to go to school either.

I didn't have many girl friends since I spent most of my time with Yunho. (yes, this is still a San ff)

He somehow became like a "father at the same age" to me. Back then we always played with Fillys (those tiny toy horses), god that was always fun. I smile at the thought of the old times.

Nothing can separate us, not even our last names: His name is Yunho Jeong and I kept my father's last name, Aurora Jeong.

When I was born he insisted on me at least keeping his last name, because they didn't choose my first name to be Korean.

I'm not really in touch with my parents, but it's not like we are on bad terms. "Well, I'm already an adult after all", I tell myself, before remembering all my mishaps and...accidents shortly after.

"Okay, maybe not", I quickly scrap that thought again to focus on my actual problem.

What. Am. I. Going. To. Wear. Tomorrow?

I check my phone once more, hoping that maybe Yunho found his charger while I was lost in nostalgia, but no success.

Sighing, I unlock my phone and let my body drop back onto the soft cushions of the sofa.

"What am I going to do now, it's not like I can carry my whole closet into Yunho's car to change my clothes If necessary...okay, stop it, stay positive, everything's going to be alright" I try to encourage myself.

I get up and make my way to my room and to the closet.

🌹
20.05.2020 / 19:42 / 446 words

I always try to write in paragraphs to make it easier to read, I hope it works. Qwq

Yeh, I'm planning to write texting and some rl parts.

I hope it's not too shitty and confusing for now, like I said, if you have questions, just ask he.