кαρ. 6

ᎪᏌᎡᎾᎡᎪ ᏢᎾᏙ

„Uhhhhh", I turn my head to the side nervously to avoid his gaze. But at that moment I remember that he is the one who didn't even tell me what I was supposed to dress up for.

"WELL you know, if you would've told me WHICH KIND OF GODDAMN JOB YOU GOT ME, MAYBE THEN I WOULD HAVE DONE THAT" I reply feistily.

Now it's his turn to avoid my gaze nervously "*cough* Uh, did I not do that?".

"No", I look at him with eyes that could definitely kill somebody.

"Oopsiiiee", he tries to apologize with aegyo because he knows exactly how good that works. "Okay okay, I forgive you" I assure him with a grin but ask nonetheless "But could you still tell me what I'm supposed to do here?".

He looks at me "Well" he begins "You know I believe in you, no matter how clumsy you can be".

Terrified I stare at his face "Yunhoeeee what have you done?"

"I know it may be a difficult task, but the trust I have in you is immense and I praised you while talking to my boss" he answered.

Even more confused and suddenly really pale I stare at him intensely "What. Have. You. Done.?"

"Nothiiiing...I just wanted to help okayyy" he looks at me with puppy eyes and tries to calm me down a little.

My eyes are now focused on the path in front of us "Tell. Me. Now".

I even stop in front of him and open my arms wide to block his way.

With a sigh he looks at me from above "You still think you can hold back everybody and everything whenever you want, don't you?"

Nodding instantly, I agreed to his statement and tried to intimidate him with my gaze.

"Ohhh my god, an iceberg, I can't pass" he laughs and tries to go past me, but somehow we just end up playing The Great Wall Of China instead. At some point he just picks me up and throws me over his shoulder.

I wiggle around, yelling "HEY YUNHO, LET ME DOWN YOU IDIOT", but I start to laugh nonetheless.

Suddenly I hear a voice behind us.

"Mr. Jeong, would you please let this lady down?".

🌹
20.05.2020 / 19:52 / 375 words

It's me again boooo

Yeah, that cliffhanger was necessary

I'm mean ik ik he

He