кαρ. 4

ᎪᏌᎡᎾᎡᎪ ᏢᎾᏙ

So now I'm standing in front of my closet once again, deliberating if there is another solution after all. I begin to rummage through my stuff, hoping to find something that would go well with every kind of job. But although I have so many clothes, there's not a thing.

Nothing.

Literally nothing.

I let myself fall onto the ground, starring at the mountains of clothing next to me. "Ugh nevermind, do I have a choice" I think to myself, grabbing a casual grey dress with short lacy sleeves.

"Okay, but it's f*cking cold outside, I'd better wear some casual black tights too".

After my decision I grab the necessaries from my closet. Satisfied with my pick I put my clothes onto the chair near my table and go to my front door.

Shoes are literally piling up in front of it and now I have to decide which pair would match my dress. At the end I just pick some black ankle boots, hopefully not noticeable. I set them down at the other end of my mountain of shoes.

"Oh man, I should really clean up here". I have to admit as I eye that mountain from above.

Satisfied with my current selection I decide to only wear some powder tomorrow, but therefore allow myself to wear a sheet mask today.

I check the time to plan when to put it on, but to my dismay I have to realize that it's already 2 in the morning.

"Shit, where did all the time go, don't run away, I still need you."

"Oh god, now I'm already sounding like I'm missing somebody."

I shake my head in confusion to get that thought out of my head.

I immediately rush into the bathroom to put on my sheet mask. Frantically I try to somehow get the thin piece of fabric to stick on my face. As soon as it finally sticks I turn around and spot my shower right next to the bathtub.

"Shit, showering...doesn't matter, I'm just going to shower tomorrow morning."

I think to myself and go into the living room, picking a movie to kill the time my mask needs to do its work.

Sadly I didn't come that far, I must've fallen asleep at the beginning of it. I had to realize that after I've been woken up from my deep sleep on the sofa because of the doorbell. Totally sleepy and probably slightly deaf by now I drag myself to the door to open it.

Behind it there's an anxious Yunho, staring right back at me "AURORA WHY AREN'T YOU DONE YET, I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU THE WHOLE TIME!?".

"Uh?" I answer as he suddenly places his big hands on each side of my face to turn it into the clock's direction. "SHIT WHAAATTTT", I have to figure out that there are only 10 minutes left until I have to start working.

I pull away from him and rush into my room, yanking the clothes from the chair I put them onto yesterday and run to the bathroom.

Meanwhile I hear my best friend yelling "I've packed your bag already and I'll take it with me, I'm waiting in the car". "YEAH, THANKS" I yell back, ripping the mask off of my face and changing my clothes so fast that I could probably keep up with the speed of the military.

Yes, it may sound weird now, but this dude always knows what I need in my bag. Years and years of experience I guess.

I quickly glance into the mirror, brush my hair and my teeth and rush to the front door to put on my shoes and run outside.

🌹
20.05.2020 / 19:44 / 600 words