кαρ. 5

ᎪᏌᎡᎾᎡᎪ ᏢᎾᏙ

Arriving outside in a hurry, I'm about to look for Yunho's car, but he already stops in front of me and opens the passenger door "JUMP IN ALREADY, GO". I quickly throw my small body into the car and close the door shut, by which, of course, my dress gets stuck in it.

"SHIT" I yell through the car as I notice the tear in my dress. Yunho continues driving and asks what's wrong, so I show him the tear in my dress before he has to pay attention to the road again.

"Sweetheart, I'm really sorry about that, but do you really want to be late for your first day of work? I have a needle and some thread in the glove box, you can take them with you if you want" he explains.

Thankfully I take the needle, but we're already there. The guy next to me must've driven very fast, okay it's not that far, but still too far to walk.

Just now I realize that he's wearing a suit, with a tie and everything.

"Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit, I bet my clothes don't match. Good job Aurora, it's your first day of work and you already ruined everything."

I try to get myself together, even though I could just die from frustration at the moment.

I get out of Yunho's car and try to somehow attach the needle to my dress, but my buddy's already approaching and kneels down to help me. Yeah, I admit, he's better than me with that kind of stuff.

"Finished!" he exclaims happily and stands back up. "Thanks Yunho, you're the best", I smile up at him and pull him down into a hug due to his height. He hugs me back naturally and picks me up.

"HEYYYY, PUT ME DOWN" I yell and wiggle my legs around, hoping to kick his shin with them. He puts me down with a smile "We should hurry up before we're late. I don't know how our boss is going to take it".

"Naaaaaah, he's not going to notice" I try to reassure him, "Little do you know" he replies and starts going to the entrance of the building that had just appeared right in front of us.

"By the way" he starts of as soon as I walk right next to him "Why didn't you just wear a blouse and some pants?".

🌹
20.05.2020 / 19:46 / 396 words