кαρ. 8

ᎪᏌᎡᎾᎡᎪ ᏢᎾᏙ

My face being even redder than it already was, I look down, trying to hide it somehow. "No boss, we're just best friends, it's a coincidence that our last names are the same", Yunho tries to explain nervously.

Meanwhile I can't help but stand there like a block of ice:

"Wait a second....BOSS??!!!??!

THAT'S MY BOSS??"

Inside of me everything is spinning.

"Oh god oh god oh god, I ruined it again, I'll never be able to keep a job anywhere AND I ALMOST FELL FLAT ONTO MY FACE IN FRONT OF HIM SHIT SHIT."

An inner chaos rises up inside of me and I blush so hard that I can barely control it anymore.

Suddenly Yunho pokes my side with his biggie elbow, making me flinch on the spot.

I throw myself onto the ground and kneel down in front of my new boss "Good morning, I'm Aurora Jeong and I'll be at your service starting today, it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm sorry for causing you so much trouble".

I just hope to reintroduce myself properly this time, how it's supposed to be.

The young man looks at me with a startled expression, grabbing my arm to get me to stand up again "By God, what are you doing?".

Suppressing my tears I look at his shocked face "I...Uh...I wanted to- I'M SORRY" I almost yell at him and bow again.

"Everything gone wrong, everything gone wrong, everything gone wroooooonnnnnggggg."

And suddenly my dear best friend just starts laughing next to me. Confused as to why he does that I raise my head and see a warm smile decorating the blonde's face in front of me.

Yunho, who is still standing next to me, just tries to suppress his laughter by now. My boss takes the chance to talk "Please calm down, there is no reason to kneel in front of me", while he smiles again.

"Aaahhhhhhhhhh I want to disappear through the ground."

Now my best friend also pipes up "Should we just go inside?". "Yes, that's not a bad idea, considering that I still have to show you everything", my boss nodded and walked past us into the direction of the building.

🌹
20.05.2020 / 19:58 / 400 words

I think it has gotten a little longer, I hope it's okay until now xd.

If I accidentally put some logical mistakes (something that doesn't make sense in the story), pls write a comment or just dm me, so I can change it quickly.