кαρ. 7

ᎪᏌᎡᎾᎡᎪ ᏢᎾᏙ

I can only raise my head a little bit, because my neck is physically unable to move any further. But all I can see are legs, since my hair dangles in front of my face and prevents me from seeing more.

"Uh, boss I can explain", Yunho stutters with a shiver in his voice, as a strong pair of arms suddenly grabs my waist and picks me up to place me on the ground again.

I look up and see a tall, blonde man wearing a suit (I fcking love suits) and glasses, looking at me worriedly.

"Are you okay?" he asks, but I need some time to respond because I'm really not used to another man, who is not Yunho, touching me like that.

I stutter a reply "Uhhh yeah sure, thanks but you didn't have to" I grin slightly, embarrassed about having a conversation with such a handsome man. "Well" he looked at me "I can put you back up there if you want to".

I try to suppress my laughter and to prevent the heat from rushing to my cheeks at the same time "No no, it's okay, I was just joking".

"Ahhh I see, I see" he nods and the confusion disappears from his face, "Am I allowed to ask for your name?".

"My name is Aurora Jeong, nice to meet you" I answer, bowing out of shame and suddenly losing my balance, but the kind male saved me again, catching me before I could fall.

Nervous and totally embarrassed I stand up straight and thank him again.

He touched me again. HeLp.

Now the blonde looks at my best friend "Are you two married?".

🌹
20.05.2020 / 19:55 / 312 words

Yeah, the chapters are a little short at the beginning because I'm trying to make it exciting somehow, but I can also update more often this way since I always try to write something beforehand XD