Well, This is Unexpected

Aizawa walked through the lobby and rang the bell for apartment 2C. 

Midoriya's mom called him the day before, asking him to come over for a chat.

Without Midoriya.

He was suspicious, but he assumed she wanted to speak to him about her son's progress in school. 

What he didn't expect however, was to see All Might on the couch behind her when she opened the door.

 He knew they had been dating for months now. All Might told him himself after their first two weeks together. But right now All Might was supposed to be at home after calling in sick to work.  

Midoriya-san looked up at him nervously. "h-hello Eraserhead… please, come inside" She hadn't been this nervous around him since she first spoke to him about Midoriya moving into the dorms. 

Sitting down across from All Might, Aizawa noticed a few pictures of a familiar looking woman on the coffee table. He couldn't place exactly where he's seen her from. Well, he knew it must've been Midoriya-san from her younger days. 

He looked back up at his colleague, who was looking at the kitchen door awaiting his girlfriend's return.

 "Toshinori, what's all of this about?" 

He looked back at Aizawa with a smile "Inko has something important to tell you. She wanted me here with her when she met with you. I think it's best if she explains everything herself."

 Aizawa squinted suspiciously at the former hero and leaned back on the sofa. 

From behind the door Aizawa heard a faint, nervous voice.

"Toshi? Can you please open the door for me?" 

All Might suddenly jumped up and rushed to open the door for his girlfriend, who was holding a tray of tea. She shook nervously, avoiding eye contact with Aizawa while she carried the tray to the coffee table, and put it down in front of him. 

All Might grabbed her hand as she sat down and began to speak. "I'm not sure if you remember me…" 

she slid the photo closer to him. 

"But we met a few years ago…" 

Aizawa picked up the photo and looked closer at it, thinking long and hard until he finally remembered her. "I thought I recognized you"

 he put the picture back down on the table.  

"I met you at a bar in Tokyo didn't I? On my birthday..." Looking back up Midoriya-san she seemed a bit more relieved than before

 "Yeah… I don't quite remember much of what happened that night, other than heading to your hotel and um…"

 Aizawa's face flushed red with embarrassment

  she took another deep breath. "Well… a few weeks later…"

"I found out that I…"

"was pregnant… with Izuku…"

 Aizawa's face changed from red embarrassment to white shock as the pieces all fell into place.

"I-I would've told you sooner! Really!! I just didn't know how to contact you, or if you'd believe me, and I didn't wanna contact your agency because they'd probably just think I was lying to get money and I was terrified that you'd just ignore me so I just, kept it to myself, y'know??"

All Might wrapped an arm around her and pulled her close, remaining silent.

Aizawa sat quietly in thought.

"Does Midoriya-?" 

She quickly cut him off. 

"No. I wanted to tell you first… I mean, I wasn't gonna tell you at all until I told Toshi. He convinced me to say something…" 

She looked up worriedly at All Might, who gave her another gentle smile.

Aizawa took a moment to regain his composure and cleared his throat.

"Well, I'm glad you told me… if I'm honest, I'm not quite sure what to do with this information. Like, whether I should tell him or not..." 

All Might rubbed Inko's shoulder, holding her tighter as he finally decided to chip in on the conversation. 

"We figured we should tell you first so we can all break the news together." 

Aizawa took a sip of his tea. "While I do appreciate that, I think I need a few more days to process everything myself before we tell him anything."

Inko smiled a bit nervously "of course, take as much time as you need." 

Aizawa crossed his legs and sunk into the couch. "While we're talking, may I ask you a few questions about Midoriya?"

They talked for what seemed like hours. About Midoriya's transition, his life while he was quirkless, and what it was like raising him alone. 

When Inko told him about Midorya's history with self-harming he thought back to the splints covering Midorya's fingers. 

Was he breaking his bones on purpose?

He left the apartment feeling uneasy, but that uneasy feeling soon turned to shock when he saw what had to be the weirdest thing he's witnessed in the dorms...