Pancakes

Midoriya looks confused and cocks his head to the side. "Uh… pancake art?"

Hizashi nods and starts filling the plastic bottles with mix and dye. "Yeah, you basically-"

"No, I know what it is, I just… why?"

"Cause it's fun!" 

He fills the bottles with water, shakes them and then plugs in the skillet. 

He usually makes pancake art for Eri in the morning when she has nightmares to calm her down, but he thinks this should work for Midoriya as well. 

Hizashi turns on the skillet and makes a very messy, but simple outline of a grumpy looking Aizawa head, complete with huge purple bags under his eyes. 

Midoriya gives him an amused smile, which quickly turns mischievous when Hizashi hands him the bottles. 

For his pancake, he immediately makes a highly detailed outline of a penis. 

Ah teenagers. 

Hizashi smiles and rolls his eyes. "It's 6:30am and the first thing you wanna do is eat a dick?" 

"Well the first thing you wanna do is eat Aizawa-Sensei, and that's basically the same thing isn't it?" 

Hizashi laughs "Well you're not exactly wrong."

Midoriya laughs with him for a bit, until they both fill in their pancakes with their respective colors. 

Bubbles start forming at the surface, indicating that the pancakes needed to be flipped. 

Hizashi grabs two spatulas and hands one to Midoriya.

"One… two… three, flip!"

They both flip their pancakes. Hizashi flipped his rather aggressively and a bit of the batter from Aizawa's chibi face fly's onto Midoriya's actual face. 

"Haha… oops" 

He uses his thumb to wipe the batter off of the kids face.

"Damn, I didn't know you wanted to slam your husband that badly"

"You know it!"

"Gross"

They both giggle like gossiping school girls while Hizashi grabs the plates from the cupboard. 

They each put their pancakes onto a plate, before making another one. 

This time Midoriya makes a chibi Hizashi with a cockatiel beak, and red cheeks while the other made a green ball of fluff with big eyes that have tears forming at the corners. 

They both playfully punch the other's shoulder, and laugh. 

Midoriya wipes a tear from his eye before flipping his pancake. Hizashi then flips his, careful not to be too aggressive this time around. 

When the pancakes are done, they both plate their masterpieces, and drown them in syrup. 

"How'd you get so good at drawing anyway" Hizashi asks, as he takes a bite of the green fluffball.

Midoriya takes a bite of his pancakes and looks away shyly. "I'm not that good… I just spent a lot of time drawing heros is all…"

"Is that why you're so good at drawing dicks?"

He almost chokes on his pancake and turns bright red. 

"N-no!! No… I just did a lot of figure drawing practice, and most figure drawing references happen to have their dicks out!"

"Mhmm. Sure" 

They spend the rest of their breakfast poking fun at each other and just as they finish their pancakes there's a loud knock at the door. 

"It's unlocked!"

Toshinori stepped into the house expecting to see tears. After what Aizawa told him happened last night, he had no doubt that SOMEONE would be crying. 

What he didn't expect was those tears being from Midoriya laughing and clutching his stomach on the ground. 

"Uh… I'm here to pick up Midoriya?"

Hizashi looked up at the former number one, and it took him a minute to remember why he was here. 

"Oh, right. I need to get ready for work."

Hizashi helped the boy off of the ground and hugged him tightly. 

"I just want you to know that you can always talk to me. Or even if you don't wanna talk and just hang out… I'm always here for you kid. Just don't forget that."

Midoriya sighed and hugged back, muttering a soft "thank you" before letting go. 

Toshinori nodded towards Hizashi and led Midoriya out the door. 

"We're gonna head to your dorm first to get you some clothes, your mother's waiting outside in the car."

"Alright."

One thing was for sure, he left his teacher's dorm room MUCH happier then when he entered it. 

[Authors note: let me know how you guys are liking the fic, and how I can improve! It's the first fic I've written in a while, so be easy on me]