Teen Antics

Aizawa couldn't quite believe his own eyes. There in front of him was Kaminari, Aoyoma, Tokoyami, Kirishima and Bakugo. 

All Dressed in full drag, makeup and all.

Aoyoma and Kaminari didn't surprise him. This was something Aizawa assumed they did quite regularly. The other boys however shocked him. 

Kiminari was sitting on the couch with a curly pink wig, a black t-shirt, maroon shorts, and leather thigh high boots, pretty pleased with himself and the outfit he threw together. 

Aoyoma was equally as happy about his choices. He was wearing a ridiculously large blond wig, a hot pink sequined dress and red heels. 

Tokoyami, Also wearing a sequined dress, showed no emotion towards his black ball gown and small cloak draped over his shoulders. He seemed rather indifferent to his apearal.

The most shocking of all however was Bakugo and Kirishima, standing on the coffee table together, lip syncing to "girls just wanna have fun" and  having the absolute time of their lives. 

Kirishima was in an inappropriately short maid costume, his red wig tied up into a bun with thigh high socks and red stiletto heels. 

Bakugo was wearing a very expensive looking red dress, with a wavy blonde wig and  heels that matched Kirishima's.

Aizawa almost didn't notice little Eri, dancing and singing along next to Bakugo in her red overalls. 

He looked between them all in disbelief before Kaminari noticed him and turned off the music.

He was the first to make eye contact with the teacher.

Bakugo and Kirishima soon followed, completely frozen in fear. 

Aizawa walked over to the group and picked up Eri as the two boys quickly jumped off of the coffee table. 

"I don't mind… whatever this is you boys are doing, but can you at least make sure you're wearing appropriate attire while doing it. Especially in front of my daughter.  I can almost see Kirishima's ass cheeks." 

Bakugo, Kirishima and Tokoyami turned bright red, booking it towards the elevator. Presumably to their dorms. The other two stayed there, awkwardly looking at Aizawa in silence.

Aoyoma was the first to say something. "I thought you didn't come back until 5 on Wednesdays" 

Aizawa sighed and brushed the hair out of Eri's face. "I had to leave school early today for a meeting…" he looked around at the glitter covering the floor. "Is this a regular occurrence?" 

Eri nodded and flashed a wide smile "Yeah! Usually, Shinsou does my makeup for me and dresses me up in the fancy clothes you and papa bought me, and dances around the commons with me but today he went to do training with everybody else so I had to dance with bakugo-kun instead. But that's okay!! I still had fun!" 

Aizawa smiled at her "Oh really? Well I'm glad to hear that. Does Shinsou usually play dress up too?" 

She giggled and covered her mouth, giving Aizawa a mischievous look. "Shinsou said it's a secret" 

Aizawa laughed and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "I guess we'll have to go shopping for him sometime. What do you boys think?"

By the time Aizawa looked back up, the other two boys had already disappeared.

The rest of the students then came barreling in through the door. 

Still hyped up from their training session, Mina, Jiro, Mineta (who's no longer as much of a creep), Todoroki and Shinsou jumped straight onto the couch to play Mario kart. 

The rest of the students went back to their dorms, presumably to shower.

Including Midoriya.

Aizawa watched the tired looking child follow his peers into the elevator and sighed. 

It was gonna take a while to fully sink. That headstrong, self destructive teen was his own son. 

He didn't mind it of course, after all he already treated all of class 2A like his children. 

What bothered him though, was the fact that he couldn't be there for a kid he should've known about. 

He didn't blame Inko for not telling him. Her fears were perfectly reasonable.

He just couldn't help but feel like he could've saved Midoriya a lot of pain earlier on in his life. 

He set Eri down to play Mario Kart with the older kids and went straight back to his dorm. 

He figured he should probably tell his husband about today's revelations.