Help

Mic finally got up and left his room, still in his pajamas half asleep. 

“Wha- yawn What happened"

"oh… shit”

Seeing the blood covering Midoriya's shirt, he looked to Aizawa, who gestured for him to grab some medical supplies from the bathroom. 

When he returned he went right to work helping his husband to wrap up the wounds on the kids arms and thighs. Luckily none of them needed stitches. 

Aizawa sat back, looking up at Midoriya and couldn't help but feel like he failed him. He placed a hand on his knee, not realizing that his concern looked more like anger. 

“Do you have any other injuries we should know about?”

The events of the past 30 minutes finally set in with Midoriya. 

Aizawa just caught him trying to commit suicide. 

And he looked pissed

He took another deep, shaky breath as tears pricked his eyes, showing them his broken fingers. 

The teachers both got to work, making splints to keep everything in place. Hizashi went to the other room to call recovery girl, leaving the two boys alone. 

“Izuku… what were you doing up there?”

He shifted in his seat a little and looked away awkwardly. “Oh, y’know…. Just practicing my flying lessons is all…”

Aizawa simply gave him a look. Now was NOT the time to be making jokes. 

“I just… couldn't sleep. Everything hurts, and it was all just… too much. I guess. I dunno…”

He curled into himself and stared at the floor. All he wanted right now was to be left alone and go back to bed. He really wasn't in the mood to have this conversation. 

“Why didn't you tell me you were struggling?”

Tears fell down Midoriya's face as he did as much as he could to hold back sobs. 

“I dunno… im just… bad… at emotions…”

Aizawa got up and sat on the couch next to him. He gently placed an arm around the boy's shoulder and hugged him. 

“How about for now we wait for Recovery Girl, call it a night and talk about this in the morning?”

Midoriya nodded and leaned his head on his shoulder. He felt like no one’s comforted him like this since he moved out of his mom’s house. He didn't realize just how much he really needed it until now.