My MOTHER???

Izuku was in the middle of getting changed when Toshinori noticed something on the boys chest.

It was a large brown mark, vaguely shaped like a boot, on his sternum. He felt like he's seen that mark somewhere before...

Oh right, Inko. 

"Midoriya, did you know you have the same birthmark as your mother?"

Izuku put on a clean shirt and some pants. "Oh, uh yeah. We do…wait, how did you know that?"

Shit.

Play dumb.

"Know what exactly…?"

Izuku squinted up at the former hero and thought for a minute. 

It didn't make sense. His mind bounced around trying to figure out how he could've known. Especially with where it...

His eyes widened with realization.

"All Might… did… did you sleep with my mom?"

Toshinori turned red, and raised his hands up in defense.

Say someone told you.

"Ah!... Well… uh… Mr. Aizawa..."

"Aizawa Sensei? What does HE have to do with anything?"

Literally anyone but him you absolute buffoon.

Toshinori took a few steps back, sweating more than he has in his entire life.

"let's uh- let's have this conversation later... "

Izuku took a few steps closer to him, with an inquisitive and somewhat accusatory look on his face.

"Did you have sex with my mom All Might?"

Toshinori took a deep breath.

Well. I might as well tell him...

He thought for a moment before powering up and taking off down the hallway. 

Izuku immediately chased after him, determined to find out the truth. 

"ANSWER MY QUESTION YOU BASTARD!!"

Toshinori ran down the 2 flights of stairs and out the doors, heading straight for UA in pure fucking terror. 

"ALL MIGHT DID YOU FUCK MY GOD DAMN MOTHER??"

Once he got inside, Toshinori ran up the flight of stairs, desperately trying to lose the bloodthirsty child. 

Who by the way, was steadily catching up to him. 

He didn't bother knocking, or even opening the door. He instead decided to leave a perfectly All Might shaped hole in classroom 2-A's door.

A nice souvenir to the time a student murdered All Might. 

The whole class, including Aizawa whipped their heads around to look at the former hero. After seeing how distressed he looked, they all were ready to leap into action for a villain attack or something.  

Sweating profusely, he kept the smile on his face, trying not to put the kids on edge.

"I AM HERE!" He turned to Aizawa with a pleading look in his eyes.

"AND I... need help. Please Aizawa for the love of God I fucked up"

No one had ever seen him so afraid. He was THE All Might for God's sake. 

What kind of threat were they up against if even the symbol of peace was afraid?

Aizawa cautiously approached him, and laid a hand on his shoulder, looking him in the eyes. 

"All Might, what's going on?"

Before he could answer, Izuku flew in through the hole in the door, grabbed All Mights left leg and tripped him to the floor.

Izuku's instantly turned to Aizawa, who took a step back out of shock before readying his capture weapon. 

"Did YOU fuck my my mom Aizawa?"

"... What?"

"Did. You. Fuck. My. Mother?"

Aizawa looked incredibly confused and lowered his guard a bit.

What the hell is he talking about?

The child simply gestured to the man he currently has pinned to the floor.

Leave it to Toshinori to open his fat mouth. 

Aizawa took a deep breath and sighed.  

"I did... Once. Years before you were even born."

Izuku's eyes widened again as he struggled to process the information.

"However..."

Aizawa kicks All Mights foot gently.

"He's been DATING your mother for over 6 months now"

Izuku's face turns towards the former hero slowly, making eye contact with him as his body is swarmed by a familiar green lightning.

Aizawa readies his capture weapon again. "Midoriya please, calm down-"

All Might gives Aizawa a heart look of betrayal before breaking free from the boy's grasp and taking off down the hall again. 

Izuku got up and chased him once more, this time with the actual intent to kill. 

Aizawa decided that it'd probably be wise stop him. 

He captured Izuku after a long chase around the school. Luckily, they didn't damage any school property in the process (other than the door of course).  

Unless you count Toshinori as school property. 

After Aizawa caught him, he pulled Izuku aside and calmed him down while the other teachers took All Might to Recovery Girl. 

Once he was sure that the boy was calm, he brought him to the office as well. 

Several healed bruises and minor fractures later, the former hero found himself sitting next to his assailant, and across from his traitor.