The Pudding Test

Maxi this what she look like she have purple, orange and pink short curly hair, she have hot pink eyes and she is very skinny. She was walking to her job then out of the blue a person grab her from behind then he put something over her mouth to make her black out when she wake up in a room and then guy came to her.

" Who are you and why i am i here " ? ask Maxi.
" I am Adam and i need you do something for me ". said Adam.
" What do you need me to do for you " ? ask Maxi.
" I need you to eat all of that ". said Adam as he point to a huge thing of pudding.
" I have to eat all of that ". said Maxi.
" Yes you do ". said Adam.
" I do not know if i ca- ". said Maxi as she was cut off by a tub going into her mouth.

Adam pull the lever done as fare as it can then the pudding went done her throat and she started to glup it done then her stomach, boobs, butt, legs, arms and everything else started to grow bigger and bigger the more she ate the bigger she got the frist thing that got really big was her stomach then her boobs then her butt then her thighs the her legs and last her face and arms. Adam realize that it was going to slow so he pull the leaver done a lot more down so it can go faster into her and it did so she got bigger faster. Her stomach got so big that it stick out of her shirt, her boobs started to come out of her shirt and bara because how big they are getting, her arms got so big that the sleve are squeezing her, her butt got so big that her pants started to rip, same with her thighs and leg and her face got a lot fat and same with her fingers.
Her close are starting to rip because how big she is, the frist thing to rip is her shirt then her pants so she is just in her underware and bra then she got even bigger then her bra snip off then her underware rip there was close for her to ware but she just have to wait untile she done eating all the pudding then after a hour she ate all the pudding and then got some close put on her.

" I am so full and so fat ". said Maxi.
" Do you like it or not " ? ask Adam.
" I kinda like it ". said Maxi.
" So you do not mind being fat " ? ask Adam.
" Not really ". said Maxi.
" So you really like being fat " ? ask Adam.
" Yeah i do and it feel great like this " . said Maxi.
" Wow that is shock to hear from you ". said Adam.