The Carmel Test

Hunter what he look like is he have brown short straight hair, he have one brown eye and one green and he is skinny. What his sister Judy look like is she have long curly grey hair but she keep in a braid, she have light blue eyes and she is skinny. One day they was walking to there work someone hit them in the back of the head and got knock out so when they wake up they was tied up in a chairs then a girl and boy came out of another room.

" Who are you guys" ? ask Hunter.
" And why are we here " ? Judy.
" I am Annie and this is my brother Nick ". said Annie.
" We want you guys to do something for us ". said Nick.
" What do you want us to do " ? ask Hunter.
" Yeah what is it " ? ask Judy.
" Well ". said Annie.
" You guys have to eat all that ". said Nick as he point to a big jugs of carmel.
" We are not ". said Hunter.
" We are not going to do that ". said Judy.

Then the tubs went in to Hunter and Judy's mouths so Annie and Nick put the leavers down then the carmel went down Hunter and Judy's throats the more Hunter and Judy ate the bigger they got then they pull down the levers even more them there stomachs got big that is stuck out of there shirts then Judy's boobs got so big that it stuck out of her shirt then there butts got big that there pants started to rip then there legs and thighs got big that there pants became tite around there legs and thighs then there arms and finger became big around there arms got tite last is there faces got big even more they ate and the bigger they got. They got so big that they rip out of there shirts and pants just to leave them in there underware and Judy she have her bra on as well. They ate even more then they rip out of there underware and Judy rip out of her bra as well after two hours they ate all the carmel and they got close on them.

" Wow i am so full and fat ". said Hunter.
" Me too ". said Judy.
" So how does it feel " ? ask Annie.
" To so fat and full with carmel ". said Nick.
" Not good ". said Hunter.
" Not good at all ". said Judy.
" Oh well ". said Annie.
" That is just to bad ". said Nick.
" Why did you chosse us to be like this " ? ask Judy.
" We just want you guys ". said Annie.
" Really " ? ask Hunter.
" Yes really ". said Nick.