Weight Gain Shakes Test

Pearl what she look like is she have very short grey and blue straight hair, she have purple eyes and she is very skinny. One day she was walking to her work then someone came up to her then they hit her in the back of the head when she wake up she was in a room she was tited up in a chair then a person came out of a room.

" Who are you and why am i here " ? ask Pearl.
" My name is Bailey and i want you to be here ". said Bailey.
" Why do you want me here " ? ask Pearl.
" Because i want you to drink this big thing ". said Bailey.
" I do not want to drink that shake i do not want to gain any weight on my body ". said Pearl.
" Just drink it or you can not leave here ". said Bailey.
" Find i will drink it so i can leave ". said Pearl.
" Ok drink it ". said Bailey.

Then Pearl drink the shake and she drink it all up.

" There i drink it all now can i go home " ? ask Pearl.
" Just for a little bit befor you leave here ". said Baily.
" Why should i do th....... ". said Pearl as her stomach start to make noise.

She look at her stomach it started to get big then her boobs then her butt then her thighs and legs then her fingers and arms and last her face so she started to gain weight like crazy she gain so much waight that her stomach stuck out of her shirt then her boobs stuck out of her shirt then her butt got so big that her pants got really tite then her thighs and legs got so big that her pants started to rip and her thighs got really close together then her fingers and arms her arms got so big that her arms mad her sleeves so very tite and last her face got a lot of fat.

" What is happening to me " ? ask Pearl as gain more weight.
" You are gaining a lot of weight ". said Bailey.
" Why am i gaining weight " ? ask Pearl as gaining more weight.
" Will because you drink a weight gain shake ". said Bailey.

She gain so much weight that she rip out of her shirt and pants so gain a lot more weight that she rip out of her underware and bra then she gain even more weight so after two hours she stop gaining weight in her body.

" Look i am so big ". said Pearl.
" That is what get for drinking that shake " . Said Bailey.
" You mad me drink it ". said Pearl.
" You still did with out me froceing you to drink it ". said Bailey.
" I know ". said Pearl.