Ice Cream Inflation Test

Aria what she look like is she have blood red curly short hair, she have grey eyes and she is skinny. One day she was walking to her job then someone hit her in the back of the head when she wake up she was tited in a chair then a person came out of the other room.

" Who are you and why am i here " ? ask Aria.
" Will my name is Hannah and you are because i want you to be here ". said Hannah.
" Why me " ? ask Aria.
" Because i want you to be tought a lesson ". said Hannah.
" With what will you do to teach me a lesson " ? ask Aria.
" With is ". said Hannah as she point to a big jug of ice cream.
" You are not going to make me eat thay big thing of ice cream are you " ? ask Aria.
" Yes i am going to make you eat all of that ". said Hannah
" I am not going eat all of that ". said Aira
" Oh yes you are ". said Hannah.
" No am not you big idiot ". said Aria.
" Oh really you are not going to eat that ". said Hannah.
" That is right i am not go..... ". said Aria as a tubes goes into her mouth and private area.

Then Hannah pull down the leaver down as fare as it can go down so it went down her thraot and throw her private area then she started to get big the first that got big was her stomach then her boobs then her butt then her legs and thighs then her then her fingers and arms and last her face so still ate she got bigger and bigger she got so big that her stomach stuck out of her shirt then her boobs got so big that they stuck out of her shirt then her butt got so big that her pants got tite then her thighs and legs got so big that her pants started to rip then her fingers and arms her arms got so big that sleeves started to rip and last her face got more fat on her face so she got bigger and bigger that she rip out of her shirt and pants then she got even more bigger that she rip out of her underware and bra so she got even more bigger so after two hour she ate all of the ice cream.

" I am so full and fat ". said Aria.
" So how do feel being this big " ? ask Hannah.
" I do not like at all ". said Aria.
" I do not care if you like it or not ". said Hannah.