Blueberry And Cherry Inflation

Ashley and her sister Heather what they look like is Ashley have long blond and brown long curly hair but she keep it up in a ponytail, she have green eyes and she is skinny and her sister Heather she have short blond wavy hair, she have blue eyes and she is skinny.
One day thay was walking to there job someone came up to them and hit them in they got knock out when they wake up they saw a men walk out of the room. There is two big jugs full of blueberry juice and cherry juice.

" Who are you " ? ask Ashley.
" Why are we here " ? ask Heather.
" Well my name is Max and i just want you guys here ". said Max.
" What do you me- ". said Heather and Ashley.

The guy put the tubs of juice well Ashley got blueberry juice and Heather got cherry juice then Max pull down leavers then the juices went down there throats. The more they drink the juices the bigger they got the first thing that got big is there stomachs then there boobs got big then there butts got big then there legs and thighs got big then there arms and fingers got big last there faces got big. The more they drink the bigger they got then first thing that really big was there stomachs then there boobs got really big then there butts got really big then there legs and thighs got bigger then there arms and fingers got bigger and last there face got bigger. They drink even more that there stirts and pants then after they drink even more juices that they rip out of there underwares and bras. After two hours they drink all the juices and they got some cloes on there bodys.

" I am so full of blueberry juice ". said Ashley.
" I am so full of cherry juice ". said Heather.
" So how does it feel to be full of juices and being so fat " ? ask Max.
" Not good ". said Ashley.
" So groos ". said Heather.
" Oh well ". said Max.
" I am so fat ". said Ashley.
" So am i ". Heather.
" Yep and you just have to deal with it ". said Max.