Chapter 1

Fleur POV

"I can't go out tonight Riley" I said in the phone. Riley is my best friend. She may be nothing like me but I love her.

"Come on! My mother said she will watch Azekiel. So there are no excuses this time missy." She said. And I could just imagine her pointing her finger at the phone right now.

"But Riley-" I tried.

"No! You're coming. No excuses, no trying to talk yourself out off it. Just call you're work and say you won't be in tommorow and you're fine!" She nearly shouted in the phone.

"Fine! Alright." I gave in.

"Finally! I will pick you up at 8 tonight. Bye bye, Love you! And before I could say anything else she hang up .

"Mommy where are you going tonight?"
My little boy asked me.

My boy is 6 years old right now and he's my entire world.

"Aunt Riley and I are going to a party tonight." I answerd and kissed his forhead.

"Oehh!! Can I come!" He asked excited. I didn't wanna go out. I wanted to watch a movie with my son.

"No i'm sorry baby." I said and his face dropped. "It's a grown up party." I pulled him in my arms.

"But you get to have a sleepover at Granny Beth." And he jumped out of my arms and yelled his excitment.

"Yes! He yelled and then looked at me and said. "It's okay Mommy go to the party without me, I will have a goodtime at Granny's!"

I laughed at him. "Alright baby. Now go play with you're toys." I told him. He stormed off to his room.

~That night~

My bell rang and I jumped up. Shit! I must off fallen asleep after I dropped Azekiel at Beth's place.

I ran downstairs and opened the door.

"Seriously?" Riley asked. "You aren't even dressed?" She rolled her eyes at me.

"I totally forgot!" She didn't look convinced. "Alright. Sorry, I fell asleep." She soon lost her frown and smiled.

"As return I get to those your outfit." She walked passed me and went to my room.

"Not to revealing please!" I run after her to my room.

When I was done I wore a beatiful navy dress. I didn't even know I owned this one until Riley pulled it out of my closet.

I pulled my dark hair in a ponytail. And wore Mascara, eyeliner and a nude lipstick. I put my nose ring in and some matching earings.

"Are you done?" I heared behind me.

"Yes all ready." I told her. And turned around.

Her gaze fell on me and she smiled.

"I mean if I liked girls I would totally bang you right about now." I blushed when she said that.

"Don't say stuff like that Riley." I said ashamed.

"Let's goo!!" She grapped my hand and pulled me to her car.

I swear this woman is like a little girl.