Chapter 2

Smiler's POV.

I opened my eyes and immediately regretted it. "Fuck" I said and closed my eyes again. I drank to much like usual.

"Hey baby, I had a great time last night. We should do it again." A voice said as she kissed my stomach.

"Yeah, no thank you." I looked at her and tried to remember my actions last night but it was blank.

"But you told me that if I slept with you, you would go on a date with me." She said. Frustration clear in her eyes.

"I lied. I just wanted you in my bed." I told her. "But now i'm starting to regret that decision." I told her as I got up from my bed and made my way to my bathroom.

Before I knew it I felt a slap on my face. "Asshole!" She screamed at me.

"Don't scream." I told her my head pounding. She made a frustrated sound and left the room.

I shrugged my shoulders and walked to the bathroom. I showerd and put my long hair in a low bun.

"Goodmorning Smiler" The prez said as I walked down stairs.

I nod my head at him. Not in the mood of talking. I wasn't really a man of words. Just actions. In more ways then one.

"Mowning daddy." A soft voice was heard behind me. I turned around with a smile on my face.

"Hey flower." I said and opened my arms for my little flower. She jumped in my arms and i stood up.

Her name is Harlynn. She just turned 3 years old. And she is my little tressure. Her mother didn't want her. When Harlynn was born, she signed all her rights away. We haven't heard from her since.

"Daddy?" I was pulled out of my thoughts by her angelic voice.

"Yes flower?" I said so only she could hear it.

"Uncle Grim said that I have a babysitter tonight." She told me. Grim is the president of the club

"That's true we have a party tonight. Uncle Ace is finally going to be a member of the club tonight." Her eyes widend and she squealed.