Chapter 4

Sexual assault⚠️

Smiler's POV

"I'am very happy to announce that Ace is finally becoming a part of our family." Prez said. He was standing on a podium. Behind a microphone.

"Come here Ace!" He yelled out. Ace walked forward and we all howlerd and congratulate him. Girls where trowing themsleves on him.

He had the biggest smile on his face when a bunny pulled her bra up and showed him her tits. When he finally made it to the stage he got a brotherly hug from our prez.

"Congratualations asshole!" Prez told him. And slapped his shoulder. Prez put a cut around Ace his shoulders.

We cheered and put our drinks up. "To a new brother!" And then we took a sip of whatever drink we had.

Later that night.

"You leaving so soon?" Vik asked. He is our hacker. He could litterly hack into everything.

"Yea. Have to get up early to pick up Flower at my parents home." I answered. Just as we wanted to say our goodbye's we heard screaming.

I looked at Vik and he grapped his gun. I did the same. "What the fuck is that?" Vik said. I shrugged.

"Come on." Vik nodded his head to the ally. We walked further into the ally and we saw two guys trapping a small girl. His hand was in her pants and it didn't seem like she wanted it there.

She screamed and he punched her. I shot the guy that punched her while Vik shot the one who had his hand in her pants.

Before I could grap her she fell to the ground hitting her head.

"Shit!" Vik yelled. I ran to the girl and looked her over. I picked her up bridal style and walked to the club house where the party was still going.

We ran in and Vik yelled at the dj to turn the music off and was already getting al the people execpt for the members to leave the room.

"What the fuck is this?!" Prez yelled. And his eyes went wide when he saw the girl in my arms.

"What happened?" He asked.

"We found her two guys where assaulting her. Vik sent four prospects to put them in the cells." I told him.

Doc came in running and told me to follow her to the hospital room. I layed the girl on the bed.

"What happened?" She asked while treathing her bruised face.

"Two guys where assaulting her. We shot him before they could get their dick wet but they did have their fingers down there." I told her while giving Doc the stuff the she needed.

"Well, I suggest you leave I have to look at her vaginal area." Doc said not taking her eyes off off her.

I left and went back to the main room .