Chapter 3

⚠️Sexual Assault⚠️

Fleur POV:

It was packed. Like people everywhere.
I don't like this.

Why did I agree to go?

"I'm gonna get a drink! You want one?" Riley screamed in my ear. I shook my head at her. "Alright!" And she walked to the bar.

I just stood there. This is why I don't go to parties. I'am awkward and not easy in talking to strangers.

I really, really did not want to be here.

Moments later Riley came back with a beer.

"I'm back!" She screamed.

"I'm going outside for a moment. I will be back soon!" I told het. She nodded and I went on my way outside.

When I stood infront of the bar. I started to cool down.

This is much better. No hard music, no people, no alcohol.

I felt a hand sneak around my mouth and drag me into an ally that was next to the bar.

I screamed. "Shut the fuck up, whore." And I got a slap in my face. I immediatly shut up.

Another guy came in front of me and started to unbotton my pants. While the first guy held me tightly against him with his hand over my mouth.

The second guys hand went between my legs. In my panties.

I struggled. I didn't want this. Not again.

I tried to get out of their arms but I couldn't.

He slipped 3 of his fingers in my dry channel. I screamed.

I got a punch to my face. And that was the final blow.

The only person on my mind was my little boy. My world. My everthing. He's save.

Before I completly passed out I heard gunshots.