Chapter 7

Fleur POV

While te Smiler guy was picking my boy up. The docter, which I learned her name was Anna, stayed. She checked my head. And the bruise on my cheek.

"Does it hurt?" She asked me.

I nodded my head. "Yes it hurts a bit. Especially when you put pressure on it." I told her.

"Alright. I'm gonna send someone up here for breakfast. After that you must take these painkillers." Painkillers was not the best idea. Because of some past incidents I became addicted to them.

"No thank you. I can't have painkillers." I answerd. She frowned but nodded

"Alright. Then I guess I will just have someone bring some food for you." I nodded in response and after that she left.

And now I was alone. I hated that. I was scared to be alone. Especially in places I didn't know. Pathetic, I know. But with a past like mine you would be too.

A knock was heared on the door.

"Come in" i answered. A beautiful tall woman came in. Long dark red hair curled down her back. Tattoos and piercings on her body and face. I was fascinated by the rose tattoo on the side of her face.

Now the Bi girl in me came alive. Holy shit. What I would let her do to me.

"You done staring?" She snapped. I started to feel embarassed and my cheeks became redder then her hair.

"Nah just kidding, I know i'm a catch." She laughed. And what a smile.

"Sorry." I said quitly.

"No need. I'm Noa, The Prez his old lady." She said as she placed a plate with french toast on the bed. I frowned.

"I'm Fleur." I told her.

"That's a name I didn't hear before." She commented.

"It's a very dutch name." I laughed a little at her.

"I figgered you weren't from here. You speak with a hella accent." She said smiling.

"Born and raised in the Netherlands." I said proudly.

It was weird in the beginning moving to a complete different continent. But now I'm used to it. My brother was the first one to come here. I haven't sern him in years.

She laughed and said "You should come down. There are more people you should meet."

My heartbeat went up.

Stupid anxiety.

You can do this. They let you stay here and helped you.

"Okay, I will after I finish this." I told her. Trying to keep my voice normal.

"Alright, I'm gonna get u some clothes." She stood up. "Not that you will fit mine your pretty small." And then she left.

I knew I wasn't tall but since I moved to the states. I didn't seem that small. You see I grew up in a small town in Noord-Brabant which is located in the southern of The Netherlands. Everyone is tall back home. I mean we are one of the country's with the tallest people.

I stepped out of bed and walked to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror. That is a bruise. Jezus. (Jesus)

I was alright looking I guess. Brown hair that just reached my shoulders. I unfortunaly had a big 5 head. Because of it my hair was never up.

Grey eyes. My lips where alright. Although I didn't have much of an upper lip.

My body had stretch marks after I had Zeke. Some fat that I couldn't get rit off. No matter how hard I tried. Big hips. No tits. And an ass.

"You done in there. " I heard outside the bathroom.

I walked out and saw there was some clothes layed out.

"Not much, just a shirt and pants. Is that alright?" She asked me.

"Yes, thank you." I answered.

"I will wait outside. Just come out when your done." She told me. I nodded and she left.

The shirt was baggy and the pants where to long. But it was okay for now.

"Do you know when Smiler gets back?" I asked Noa.

She frowned. "Why do you wanna know?"

"He was going to bring my son this way." I told her.

"Oh, is that where the man run of to." She told herself more then me. "Probably won't take long."

We walked downstairs. I already heard people talking.

Okay, u got this.

Okay, maybe I don't.

She stopped and saw my worried face.

"Hey. It's okay they may seem big and scary. But they really are teddy bears." Noa told me with a smile.

"Okay let's go." When we walked in she grapped my hand and let me to a group with 3 men.

"There she is my beautiful lady." A man with a bald head and thick beard spoke.

"Hey baby." She answered and he pulled her in for a kiss. "This is Fleur." She said loudly for everyone to hear. And guess what. My cheeks turned red again.

"Hi." I said to everyone with a little wave. I have no idea why I did that.

The bald man came to me and held out his hand. I hestitantly shook his hand. "The name is Slasher." He said.

I smiled at him. Another stupid name. "Nice to meet you." I said quietly.

"No need to be scared of us Princess. We won't hurt you." The look on Slasher his face when he said that was comforting. Like brotherly. It made me think of my own brother.

"These to boneheads behind me are Ace and Hacker." Slasher said. The man with the name of Ace. Gave me a dashing smile. He had no facial hair and a buzzcut. He was very handsome

Hacker kinda looked like the Sniler guy. But with less beard and shorter hair. He just nod his head at me

I smiled a little and looked away. The door opened and i felt relieve when I saw who walked in.

My boy.

He looked around until he spotted me.

His eyes lit up and he ran towards me.

"Mommy!" He yelled and I picked him up in my arms.

"My baby, my sweet baby" i kissed his chubby cheeks. And his laughter was the only thing that I could hear.

Until Smiler came this way. I hadn't had the time to check him out. But holy shit was he a sight to see. Dark long wavy hair with highlights. A nice full somewhat longer beard. Not as long as Slasher but still. Green eyes. He was very musceled. Like he could throw me around the room with ease. I wonder how his hand felt around my neck as those delicious lip-.

No Fleur! No naughty thoughts.