Chapter 5

Fleur POV.

I woke up at the sound of an annoying beeping noise. I looked around and memories of last night flashed before my eyes.

I didn't really feel any kind off pain besides on my face. That was good, I guess.....

A lady in a white coat came in the room. A docter probably. She noticed that I was awake and came to stand at the end of the bed.

"How are you feeling?" She asked me.

"I'm alright. My face hurts though." I answered her and touched the left side of my face.

"That's understandble. You have a nasty bruise on your face. Those guys didn't go easy on you." She walked over to my side and started to look and touch my bruise.

"You have no pain by your vaginal erea?" The docter asked me once she was done with my bruise.

"Not really, but maybe when I get up." I told her.

"When can I go home?" I asked. The docter looked at me.

"I want you here for another day just to make sure things aren't getting infected." I shook my head.

"No, I need to go home now." My toughts went to Zeke. I should've picked him up by now.

"I have to pick up my son from his grandmother." I said to the docter.

"Alright we can get him here. Just give me the adres he's at. So I can send someone to pick him up." She told me while grabbing a pen and a piece of paper.

I didn't trust her. But I wanted him here. I told her the adres and she left the room.

A few moments later someone else came into the room. And the docter was behind that person.

"This is Smiler he found you and brought you here. He will be picking up your son." She told me and gave the piece of paper with the adres to him.

"No need to worry I will bring him here safe and sound." "Smiler" said. What kinda name is Smiler.

"It's my road name." He said. Like he read my mi- Ohhh.

"I said that out loud didn't I." I mentally slapped myself.

"It's okay. You're not familair with everthing here." He said.

"I'm Fleur by the way." He smiled and left the room.

I'm such a sukkel. Now he probably thinks i'm a weirdo. (Idiot)