Chapter 6

Smiler POV

"I will be picking up your kid." I told her. She looked unsure. She didn't trust us wich is understandable.

I looked at the note doc give me. The adres wasn't far from here.

"Can you bring him to me safely?" The girl said softly. She didn't look up. Just looked at her hand.

"Yes, he will be here in no time." I reasured her.

She seemed to be deep in thought. But eventually she finally said something."Alright, but hurry please."

I nodded and left the room.

I walked outside to my car. Since I didn't know if she would be okay with the boy on my bike.

I quikly got in my jeep and rode to the adres. 10 minutes later I found myself standing on a doorstep of a picky fence white home.

I knocked on the door and not soon an elderly woman came in my view.

"Goodmorning, how can I help you?" She asked looking kinda startled. Definitly not expecting someone like me on her doorstep.

"I'm here to pick up Zeke." I told her quickly.

She frowned.

"No, who are you? Where's Fleur?" She asked.

"I'm a friend of her. She asked if I could pick him up." Just as I said that a young boy came down the stairs.

"Nana! Nana!" He yelled.

"Inside voice Zekey. You know that." She scolded him.

"Sorry." He said and hugged her leg. He looked up and noticed me.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"I'am Smiler. I'm supposed to bring you to your mama." When I said mama his eyes lit up. It was exatly really cute to see.

"Really!?" He yelled which his grandma responded with a little slap to his head.

"Sorry." He spoke quickly.

"Alright, I'm gonna trust you. But let Amber call me so I know she is safe." The elder lady said.

I nodded and Zeke gave his grandma a hug and a kiss.

"Bye bye granpa!" He yelled to the back of the house.

A faint "bye little man." Was spoken back.

They said another goodbye and then we where off to my car. I opend the backseat door thankfull I left the carseat in. Placed him in the seat and locked him in place.

I got in the driverseat and drove back to the clubhouse.

"Mister? Is my mommy okay?" Zeke said from the backseat.

"She is alright. Mommy had a little accident thats all." I told him.

He didn't reply. The drive back was silent after that.

I'am so sorry for being so inactive. I haven't been doing well mentally and I'am finally getting help.

And this chapter was kinda boring, I know. I promise it will get better but it's just the beginning of the story.

And I'm trying to find a schedule for uploading. But kinda need to find out was is beter for me.

Alrightyy Bye now!!