seven

"Happy friendsary Meeeew!~" Mew laughed as he heard Gulf's cute voice, yes, it's their first anniversary as friends. They were in front of Mew's building, their smiles were wide, their eyes were smiling as well. "Happy friendsary Gulf... Why so early today? What time is your first period in class?"

"Actually, it will start in minutes. I just came here really early so that I can greet my friend, is it bad?" Mew shook his head, his eyes were locked on Gulf. "No, I'm very thankful that you came here, I'm not alone anymore." Gulf then stared at Mew's eyes, seeing something wrong with them. "You're not okay are you?" Gulf tilted his head with his cute pout on the lips, Mew just gave him a weak smile, the usual. "No, I'm okay, like really."

"Please tell me what's wrong Mew."

"The usual words Gulf, I thought it wouldn't affect me anymore since they're saying it almost every hour, but it still hurts me." Mew then let out a soft weak laugh. "But it's okay, I'm sorry for telling you this nonsense stuffs." Because of those words, Mew received a glare from Gulf, a very scary glare. "Nonsense stuff?! Mew, stop calling your problems a 'nonsense stuffs', nothing's nonsense to me when it comes to you, I care for you and your existence." Gulf held Mew's hand tightly, looking straight at his eyes. "I know life's hard but telling those problems to someone can help you to lighten your shoulders. If you want someone to talk to, I'm here, always."

"Thank you Gulf, for everything."

"Stop with the dramas, I'm going now Mew, see you around." Gulf gave him a soft chuckle and turned away from Mew, he fixed his eyeglasses on his eyes with a smile plastered on his lips. "Can I send you to the university? I can drive--"

"You don't have to send me through your car Mew, you can walk with me. The farther the walk, the longer the conversation so what do you say?" Gulf opened his palm, waiting for Mew to hold it. And Mew, he nodded and held Gulf's hand, all the sadness faded away as he held on Gulf's soft hands.

🎶A little time skips brought you by Punch by NCT 127 let's stream guysss🎶

"So, why does a firetruck called a firetruck when inside of the truck is water?" Mew laughed at Gulf's silly question, they've been laughing since they started walking on the way to the university. "That's a silly question Gulf!" Mew let out a loud laugh, loud enough to creep Gulf out. "O-Okay you can stop laughing, we're here."

"Okay, have a great day on teaching."

"I will, have a great day at work too, you're a CEO, smile is very important to you." Gulf waved his hand and turned away from Mew as he waved back. Mew walked away from the university with Gulf in his thoughts, Gulf was doing the same.

"Good morning class, now are you done with your research papers?" The students cheerfully said 'yes' and passed their papers to their cute joyful professor, all of them are wearing a smile, the professor is happy, they should be happy as well. "Umm sir? Why do you wear eyeglasses today?"

"Ah! This? My eyesight just got a little blurry that's all." The students got worried as Gulf told them the reason behind those glasses. "Sir, we're feeling sad..."

"Don't be, I'm okay as always."

The students nodded and let Gulf proceed to their lessons, every word Gulf will say even if it's related to the discussion, Mew's face will automatically appear on his mind, it's kinda annoying for times like this, but Gulf also liked it.

In the middle of the discussion Gulf and the students suddenly heard a knock on the classroom door, Gulf stopped and opened the door widely, making him really shocked. "Mew? What are you doing here? You're supposed to be at work." Because the students overheard Gulf's words, the two received teasing cheers from them, making them blush. "I-I came here because you left your phone in my pocket."

"Oh, thanks.. But how did you know that I'm here?"

"I actually have been searching for you for minutes and luckily I encountered a teacher so I asked her where you are right now, by the way I'm sorry for interrupting your class." Gulf shook his head, looking at Mew with a smile. "No, you're not interrupting anything."

"Yes! You're not interrupting~" The students teased the two, making them blush harder. "W-Well I better go."

"Okay, be careful."

"I will." Then Gulf closed the door, and he closed it te students teased their professor, and he can't help but to smile. "Sir! Sir! Who is he?"

"Are you guys in a relationship?"

"Okay kids, I'll answer your questions after the discussion."

🎶time skips again brought you by Alab by SB19🎶

It was 5 in the afternoon and Gulf was already outside the university, he's really early today so he has time to roam around the city.

The skies are getting beautifully darker and the streets were getting busier, Gulf was enjoying his moment when he suddenly saw an old woman on the street and in a distance, there's a car moving with a fast speed and it will surely hit the woman really hard. He ran to the woman, not caring about his life, he successfully pulled her out of the street, replacing himself, and luckily the car immediately stopped, almost getting Gulf and the car in trouble.

"What is wrong with you?!"

"Sir,  you almost hit the old woman, you're moving too fast--" Gulf was cut out by the huge slap from the driver, it made him tear up though. "I know what I'm doing here! I am not dumb like you! So will you please move aside with that stupid grandma if you don't want to die!" Gulf bowed at him with his shaky body, moving aside with the old woman, she felt bad for Gulf. "Worthless f*****." After that, the car moved with its usual speed, Gulf then let out a single tear, those words and actions hurts him, another day another pain.

Worthless f*****

🎶time skips again brought you by Puhon by TJ Monterde🎶

"Well Gulf, how's your day?" Mew and Gulf were on their usual spot, the cliff. The stars were beautifully twinkling like their eyes. "It's good..." Gulf lied, Mew doesn't seem to notice it. "That's good to hear though." Then they went silent.

A few breaths they took, Mew spoke again, not letting the atmosphere get awkward. "Gulf, are you a psychologist or something? Like you can see anyone's pain by simply looking at their eyes." Gulf just chuckled, his eyes were stuck on the sky.

"I'm not a psychologist, and of course I'm not your Psychologist. But I am willing to give you some advices everytime to motivate you and to make you feel loved."

"Feel loved...." Mew mumbled, making Gulf look at him. "What?"

"Feel love?"

"What do you mean?" Gulf was confused at Mew, but he just smiled while looking at his own fingers laced to each other. "I feel love..." Then Mew looked at the confused Gulf. "I... Love you."

"Wait, what?"

"I said I love you." Gulf then gave him a laugh. "Are you out of your mind?" He continued to laugh but stopped as he saw Mew's serious face. "I'm serious Gulf... I love you, and I feel so stupid because I felt this kind of feelings."

"Mew, who said that you are stupid?" Mew looked at him, shoulders are getting heavy again. "Mew if you think that you're going to be stupid then that's not gonna happen." Mew raised his brow, he was confused.

"I love you too, Mew."Mew's smile grew wider as he heard that, he hugged Gulf with all his strength, he never felt this happy. Then the two looked at each other's eyes, they were twinkling like the stars. Their faces were getting closer to each other until they connected their lips to each other.

"Aww my Mew." Gulf pinched Mew's cheeks, smiling as the other smiled. "My Gulf."

---------------------

Heyyy! So sorry for the long wait and sorry for this crappy chapter.

And btw I am so happy because I passed all my school requirements! I can finally update with fReEd0m hehe

I love y'all and stay safe!