eleven

"Well, good morning Gulf." Gulf said at his reflection on the mirror as he buttoned his last button on his shirt. It's already been a month since he became friends with Kaownah, he still messages him, Kaownah also calls him, he's happy that he had him when Mew is not here, when Mew is busy as always. His phone suddenly rang, and it's a miracle that is was Mew's name who appeared on the screen, and as an excited boyfriend, he answered it without any hesitation. "Hello, Mew?"

"Hey Gulf."

"Why did you called?" That's all Gulf could ask, making Mew chuckle.

"I just miss you, is that bad?"

"No, no. I know that you've been busy about your work so I didn't bothered you, I am glad that you called." Gulf smiled as he put his phone between his ear and shoulder, he was humming along with Mew.

"Gulf, can you meet me outside the company? I just miss your hug right now."

"Yeah, sure. I'll be there at 7:30." Then Gulf ended the call, he grabbed his things and went straight to the cafe, he sat on his usual seat and also ordered his usual. It was 7 in the morning, 30 more minutes and he'll go meet New, and his classes starts at 8. In the middle of his moment, he noticed a man standing in front of him, Gulf hate to admit it but he really looks stunning. His beautiful thick eyebrows fits perfectly with his doe eyes and his adorable gummy smile, he's tall too, he's also wearing a white hoodie and that made him look more beautiful and pure. "Can I sit here?"

"Yeah, sure." Gulf responded with a smile, offering the seat in front of him. "Thanks." That's all the mad could could say, Gulf watched him sit down and put his cup of coffee on the table without both of their smiles fading away. "So, what's your name? If you don't mind me asking."

"Gulf, Gulf Kanawut." Gulf was confused why the man's smile widened, his eyes widened as well. "I'm Kaownah!" And because of that, Gulf made a huge smile. "Really? I didn't know that you are this handsome." Kaownah just shyly ruffled his hair as he received a compliment from Gulf, meeting someone in person for the first time seems kinda awkward. "You are more adorable than I thought." After that, an awkward silence filled their place. Both of them were stealing glances from each other and it made them cute. "We've finally met without any of us knowing, what a great coincidence." Kaownah showed his smile again as he tried to lift up the awkward atmosphere. "Yeah..." That's all Gulf could say, then it went back to silence again.

After minutes of talking, Gulf said goodbye to Kaownah and told him to finish their talk later through calls. He went straight to the said place, while on his way, he was thinking about Kaownah, his face, his voice, it's just so unreal, like is that really him?

"Mew!" Gulf smiled widely as the man turned his head with the same smile he was wearing, it was really Mew. "Gulf!" Mew was running like a child seeing his puppy that he lost years ago, in Gulf's eyes, it was the most adorable view he had ever seen. He received a tight hug from him, and a sweet kiss on the head. "Gulf, I am so sorry I haven't been able to call you for a month, I've been so busy and stressed. I'm so sorry Gulf."

"No, no. Don't say sorry, why are you sorry?" Gulf cupped Mew's face as he gave him him adorable gummy smile, Mew was pouting and that made Gulf think...

Damn, he's so adorable.

"Hey, listen here, I understand that you're busy, it's fine, it's not just you who is busy." Now, Mew felt comforted, he showed Gulf his smile as he held his hand and squeezed it. "Thank you for understanding Gulf, I am so lucky to have an understanding boyfriend."

"And I am so lucky to have such a loving boyfriend... Well, I gotta go." Mew then pouted, he looked down as he removed his hands from Gulf. "Well, you can walk me to the university if that's okay to you." Gulf added, making Mew's happy face show again. He swung his hand along with Gulf's as he gave him a huge smile, like a cute little child. "You're being so childish today Mew, do you really miss me that much?" And Mew's response made Gulf laugh, it was just too adorable for him to handle.

He nodded while showing his eye smile.

-HEYYY NCT 2020 IS COMING HSBSHSJXND-

"And then he fell and everyone went silent, I really wanted to laugh but I don't want him and myself to be embarrassed."

"You should've laughed." Gulf answered, it made Mew laugh along with his boyfriend. "Just kidding." He added. They held hands, until they reached their destination, which is the classroom since Mew can't stop pouting when Gulf said that it's okay to drop him at the gate, he had no choice though. "See you later, when you're not busy."

"I'll visit you tonight, don't worry." The two didn't cared about the students watching them wearing a huge smile, some of them are taking pictures. "Umm..okay, bye." Gulf was about to turn away from Mew, when he felt his hand being held again. "What?" Mew looked down, playing with his own hands as he bit his bottom lip. "I-I..." Gulf waited...

"I love you."

And there, the crowd went crazy. It made Gulf blush, and Mew too. "I love you too, Mew."

Gulf turned his head on the smiling students, then squealed with them. "Sir! Is that real?!" Gulf nodded with a smile on his face, making the students crazier. "Calm down guys, calm down-"

"YIEEEEE NXJEMDJSBDWJS."

It just got worse.

But it was nice, the students were supportive.

Gulf looked at his phone as he felt it vibrate, he was expecting that it was from Mew but no, it was from Kaownah.

Kaownah

It was really nice meeting you <3

8:01 am

He smiled as he was thinking of a reply, he felt happy that Kaownah felt happy as he met him.

Gulf

Me too Kaownah, me too :)

8:01 am

Today is Gulf's happy day indeed.