nine

Gulf suddenly woke up when he heard something outside his room, it's 4 in the morning and he lives alone. He got up with his red puffy eyes, he unfolded his sleeve and went outside his room, trying to find where that noise came from.

He heard that noise again, and the noise sounded clearer in the kitchen, Gulf then walked closer to the place, grabbing the thing that was near to him as a defense against the intruder. As he walked closer and closer to the kitchen, he can see a shadow, and the shadow looks masculine so he can tell that it's strong enough to beat Gulf up. "Who are y-you? What are you doing here?" Gulf was shaking as the man turned around, he instantly dropped his shoulders as he saw the face of the man.

"Mew?!"

"Hey Gulf, hehe." Mew gave him an awkward smile while scratching his head, while Gulf was a little bit mad, of course he'll be mad, he scared him. "How did you entered my house?! And how--how?!" Gulf dropped the thing he was holding, his eyes were still on Mew. "Your door's unlocked, so I took the opportunity to enter. You're lucky that no one broke in." Mew walked closer to Gulf, smile was plastered on his lips, making Gulf stutter. "I-Uh--Why so early?"

"I actually had an insomnia, and maybe seeing your face can make me feel relaxed." Mew stared at the sleepy Gulf's eyes, then his cheeks turned red as he realized that they're eyes were locked to each other. "S-Stop it! What are you doing in the kitchen?"

"I just bought some foods in the 24/7 convenience store because I got hungry, then I remembered that. I'm going to visit to your place so why not cook it here?" Mew placed his cooked food in a bowl, he smiled as he picked up an adorable pink bowl, and little did he know, it was Gulf's favorite bowl. "Oh, noodles...." Gulf happily accepted the bowl, smelling the tempting aroma of the noodles then looked at Mew with those eyes telling that he's thankful. "Gulf, it's my first time cooking and I'm not sure if it'll taste good."

"Aww come on, this is an instant noodles. It'll taste good if you'll follow the instructions." Mew nodded as he stared at Gulf taking a sip on the warm soup of the noodles, and then, he realized something. "Hey...."

"No Gulf! I FORGOT TO PUT THE SEASONINGS!!"

"Yeah, it's tasteless." Gulf gave him a laugh as he handed him the bowl back, making Mew blush in embarrassment. "It's your first time, I understand that." Gulf hugged the other in the back, making him motivated. "Let me just... Buy another one--" Gulf stopped Mew from walking away to buy another instant noodles, and of course, he laughed at the other too. "I have many instant noodles there, you can cook as many as you want."

"But.... I might fail again." Mew looked down, his shoulders became weak, he's afraid of failures. "Mew, you can't just give up, those failures serve as lessons. Do it again and you will succeed." Now Mew was motivated again, he turned around to hug Gulf back, he's lucky that he met Gulf, his happy pill. Then Mew cooked his instant noodles for the second time while Gulf was on the living room, sitting on the couch, waiting for Mew. He stared at Mew from head to toe, admiring his perfect boyfriend. He really can't believe that a rich, handsome, and a kind man fell in love with him, he loves Mew too, he loves him so much, well, both of them were lucky. "Gulf, I'm done. I finally put the seasonings and I hope I made it right." Mew handed him the pink bowl, making Gulf smile as he smelled at the fragrant aroma of the soup.

"Tastes good to me..." Gulf ate half of them, he really want to eat it all but Mew cooked this because he was hungry so he returned the bowl with half of the noodles left, more than half rather. "I like it." Gulf gave Mew a warm smile, then he watched him eating the rest and laughed as he heard Mew burped. They watched some movies after Mew washed the bowl, they were very silent until Mew turned his face to Gulf who was focused on the Frozen 2 movie. "Gulf..." Gulf turned his attention to this boyfriend, eyebrows raised, curious about why Mew called him. "Can you give me a cuddle?"

(Mew, sabihin mo muna salamat Yuta--este Shopee)

Gulf let out a soft chuckle before he spread his arms for Mew, and Mew, being the happy guy immediately cuddled back. "You really don't have to ask though." Gulf snuggled his face on Mew's chest, feeling comfortable in his presence. Gulf opened his eyes and took a glance on his arms behind Mew, he quickly rolled his sleeve back as it rolled up, showing his cuts, he doesn't want Mew to worry, to get mad or whatever, he doesn't want him to know that he's also suffering.

Can he be called a hero or a selfish guy?

Mew turned off the television, he just want cuddles from his beloved Gulf. "I want to stay like this." Mew said.

"Me too, Mew." Gulf answered with his face still buried on his boyfriend's chest, it feels so warm and comfortable. "Can I sleep for a few minutes?" Mew just nodded with a smile as he ruffled Gulf's shiny hair, he then heard Gulf snore, making him giggle. "Why are you so adorable Gulf?" He gently ruffled Gulf's hair, gently carried him to his bedroom to be more comfortable. And as he put him down, he laid down beside him too, wanting to sleep since he finally felt that he's tired. He stared at the sleeping Gulf's face one last time and smiled. "Look at you, you still look like an angel even when sleeping." Then he closed his eyes

A/N- Heyyyy sorry for the long wait, I've been a lazy author and I apologize for that

And yeah, do you guys want me to change the title into "My Missing Puzzle Piece" or "Not Your Psychologist" is already nice? I want your opinion because it sounds weird to me hehehehe

I love y'all