eight

Mew and Gulf are comfortably silent as they roam around the city, the lights from the buildings are beautifully shining, the busy street and the people walking pass through them, it's just so beautiful. Gulf chose walking so that their conversations will be longer, and they can stop wherever they want.

"So, what do you want to eat?" Mew asked as he laced his fingers with Gulf's, since they just got into a relationship then it would be nice if they will have a small celebration. "Anything." (but it would be better if it's you char0t)

Mew just hummed in response, but he actually don't know where to take Gulf, he wants Gulf to appreciate him like yeah, he's doing great. "How about we'll go there?" Mew pointed at the expensive restaurant, and it made Gulf frozen, he's not into foods for richkids. "Nah, too expensive." Mew looked around for another option, and he saw a small eatery, maybe Gulf would feel comfortable there. "How about there?" Mew pointed at the place, making Gulf smile, finally. "I would love to go there." Mew then grabbed Gulf to the eatery, happily ordered, and ate their foods with comfortable silence. "You really love simple dates eh?" Gulf nodded.

"Yeah, I feel so comfortable here." Gulf gave him a gummy smile, his eyes were forming a crescent shape as he stretched his lips sidewards. "These lights from the transportations and the buildings, the people walking pass through us is a beautiful view for me, and the most beautiful view that I saw was in front of me." Gulf added with a giggle, making Mew giggle as well. "That's sweet." Mew let out a soft laugh, looking at Gulf's eyes. "I'm sweeter." Gulf then gave him a teasing smile, which made him cuter, and Mew just ruffled his hair and continued eating after. "Are you busy tomorrow?" Mew broke the silence. "No, it's Saturday. It's our rest day." Gulf answered.

"Can I come to your place?" Gulf then went silent, thinking if he'll agree or not, Mew has a heavier job so he will be always busy. "What about your work?" Mew just shook his head, for him, Gulf's more important. "You're more important." Those words made Gulf blush, first dates were always the best. "O-Okay, you can stay at my place tomorrow. What time will you come?" Mew looked down at the ground, thinking, then looked up after and gave Gulf a sweet warm smile. "I'll just call you." Gulf just nodded and whispered an 'okay', then their conversation went longer and longer.

💚time skips brought you by this news: WAYV IS SO HANDSOME IN THEIR TEASERS MY BIAS NOW IS LUCAS AND YANGYANG SORRY LUCAS I AIN'T LOYAL💚

Mew and Gulf already finished their simple dinner date, and as they stood up, Gulf suddenly bumped into a man, he decided to look up and regretted it after, it's the driver who almost killed him and the old woman, the dumb driver. "Oh, it's you. The dumb man. He raised his hand, making Gulf hide behind Mew's back." How dare you show up in here." Gulf was shaking, he suddenly remembered how he slapped his face really hard. "I-I--"

"Excuse me, we're so sorry but we better go." Mew slightly pushed the man away, and luckily they went out from the scene unharmed. Mew then faced the scared Gulf, sighed as he saw him uncomfortable. "What the heck was that Gulf? Did you got into trouble earlier?" Gulf doesn't know what to answer, all he knew is that he was saving an old woman. "Gulf."

"I-I was just--" Mew cut him off, making Gulf softly tear up. "Come on, let's get you home." The company was just close to the place where they're standing, and Mew decided to send him home through his car. They rode without saying anything, their faces show that they're not happy. Then they arrived, Mew opened the door for Gulf but also without saying anything, he just can't believe that Gulf got into trouble.

"You should go to sleep." Gulf didn't answered, he just stared at the ground. "Next time, don't get into trouble, that man was pretty strong. Goodnight." Then Mew went inside his car and proceeded on his way home,while Gulf was just staring blankly in the air.

"Let me explain, please."

Too late...

Gulf went inside with his heavy heart again, no one dares to listen to him, even his new boyfriend. He weakly took his steps forward, towards his room, he can't cry and he had no idea why, but his heart was so heavy, it hurts so much.

Then as he successfully closed his room door, his tears immediately fell off, he knees weakened, causing him to kneel down. You guys may think that it's just a simple word, that he's overreacting, but he's a highly sensitive person, he gets hurt by simple words or things. Gulf was crying so hard, he didn't listened to his side, it hurts right?

"W-Why can't you just listen t-to me?" Gulf laid down on his cold floor, eyes tightly shut as the tears kept on falling off the floor, his hands were on his aching chest. It hurts when they can only see the troubles you made, not realizing the reason of your doings.

"You're not the only one suffering here!" Gulf screamed his feelings out, he loves the other but this time, it's different, Mew's face can't make him smile anymore, he's deeply hurt. "I-It hurts..." Gulf remained his position on the floor, his whole body is weak, too weak to stand up. Then he remembered someone who caused him to have strength again.

"Life's a game, if you give up, you lose."

"D-Dad..." Gulf's sobs worsen, he really hoped that those words will affect him this time, and since his dad is powerful, it really worked. He got up from the floor and laid back down on his bed, he shouldn't give up, never. He opened his eyes as he felt hos phone vibrated, it was Mew, he messaged him.

Mew😘

Have a good night's sleep, I love you

10:40 pm

Gulf let out a soft smile, Mew really loves him. "I-I will...."

Gulf rolled up his sleeve, showing the multiple cuts he did on his wrist, the wounds he made last night. He was glad that he survived.

He just hopes for a better day tomorrow.