Chapter 6

*insert shock face* 100 READERS??? YOU'RE LYING RIGHT?
Damn it's only been like a week since I started this book, the support I've been getting is unbelievable I'm actually so in love with you guys that interact and talk to me!!!!!!!! You guys hated the cliffhanger mwahahaha!!! On with the story!

*insert shock face* 100 READERS??? YOU'RE LYING RIGHT?Damn it's only been like a week since I started this book, the support I've been getting is unbelievable I'm actually so in love with you guys that interact and talk to me!!!!!!!! You guys hate...

His dark orbs were fixated on mine. His intense stare piercing into me.

For once, I was nervous. He was unpredictable, I didn't know what he wanted.

I begin to hyperventilate quietly so he wouldn't notice, my chest going up and down at a fast rate, as his hot breath fanned my flustered face.

But of course his supernatural hearing will detect otherwise.

His smirk grew to showcase his sharp teeth and he began to inch towards me.

His face leaned towards mine. He smelt of sweet peppermint, the scent itching my nose as his unruly hair grazed my warm cheek before his wet lips brushed against my ear, "Do I make you nervous. Anastasia."

His deep tone sending shivers down my back, as the moist lips cooled my warm ear.

Say something!

I could feel my heart thumping, and I knew he could hear it too.

I'm not going to show him any emotions. That's enough Anastasia!

I pushed him off of me, feeling his hard pecs through this thin shirt. He stepped back and I lunged to grab the Artemis on the floor.

I pushed the rod against him and he began to laugh, not bothered by it at all.

"Shut up!" I retorted sharply.

Who the fuck does he think he is!?

"Awh, love. Why you so worked up for?"

I scowled him, my eyes filled with rage, I began to breathe heavily as adrenaline began to course through my veins.

I charged forward, pushing the rod so his body moved with it.

His eyes still holding their gaze, as his back was now digging into the desk behind him.

"Don't call me love." I grimaced.

I could taste the disgust in my mouth as I looked at the beast in front of me.

"Hmm," he wondered, peering into my eyes, "I like your attitude, Red."

Red? RED? Did this fucker just give me a nickname!

My eyebrows screwed with revulsion and my mouth twisted in disgust.

I pulled the rod away from his chest, ready to give him a hard earned strike. I scoffed in disbelief at this thing's audacity.

"I am NOT one of your little vampires that you can call whatever you like. You WILL address me by my name."