Chapter 14

I miss you guys so much, PM me and let me know what you been up to the last week pleaseeeeeee

This chapter is gonna be a little bit longer to those of you complaining about the short chapters!! Let me know if it's toooo long..

Continuation of Hardin's POV!!

The stench of a NewBorn radiated from his body

The stench of a NewBorn radiated from his body. The scent prickling my nose, warning me of his savage manner.

I watched as drops of sweat raced down his flustered face.

His chest was rising up and down, his breath ragged and his heart racing.

The drumming of his heart beat and the pulsating sound in his neck throbbing wildly; echoing in my ears ferociously.

He's obviously not well.

Recklessly, he attacked. Lunging forward, his arm lounged towards my face, his fists balled up into tight fists.

Everything was in slow motion as I watched his face morphed into anger. His tense, blacken eyes clouded in rage, polluting his common sense.

Instinct driving his sanity as his fist moves towards me.

I remained poised, internally shaking my head in laughter

Stupid boy.

Within a blink of an eye I was now behind him.

He stumbled forward, holding his hands out to keep his balance, using the wall in front of him as a stand.

He began panting heavily. Drained of energy, he was exhausting himself. His heart frantically pumping blood, the liquid traveling through his veins along with angst.

Worried plastered on his face, he looked nervous.

"Come here." I ordered softly, taking in his demeanor.
I began inching towards him.

The aura around him was unclear. Human blood still coursed through him, mixed with traces of powerful Vampirism. He hasn't transitioned, but the beast was slowly leaking through.