Chapter 26

Her sweet blood

Her sweet blood.

The smell of absolute heaven, coated with red roses that mirror her own eyes. A rich velvety texture that slither underneath my fingers as I rub them together.

The plush soft lips, pink and tinted, made just for me.

And for me only.

Scenting the smell of her blood all of his lips.

A smell that only belongs to her, yet smelled on someone else.

Fucking NewBorn.

Give them a moment of leeway and they will tarnish your trust.

Her virgin skin now blemished with someone else's claim of suck and kisses.

Drinking another's blood is a form of pleasurable intimacy, especially between human and vampire. A way of saying that they belong to each other.

I doubt they teach students in the academy the different way vampires pleasure each other.

Fucking NewBorn.

I kicked an empty trash beside me, causing the metal can to dent under my touch and fly somewhere out of vision.

Frustration was pouring through my veins. Draining the ounce of sanity in my head as I imagine the scene of their lustful actions.

I walked and walked. Clearing my mind and avoiding the stares of citizens whilst keeping an eye for this troublesome vampire.

Then, a stench caught my attention.

I turned on my heel and decided to walk towards the source. Turning the corner, I walked towards the main road.

Walking further up the road, the pavement became more isolated as a few bodies scattered around.

Then a black SUV comes into view. Keeping an appropriate distance away, I allowed my heightened hearing to do me justice.

The stench of vampires were predominantly smelt from inside the car. Quiet muffles echoed through my ear, blocked by the car to make out any clear words.

Deciding to go further up towards it, the clicking of the door stops me from coming further.

I watched as two slender bodies stepped out.

A figure wearing a hoodie came out first, followed by a body covered in a red cloak. The hoodie covered his eyes and forehead, only showing the movement of his mouth; whilst the cloaked figure was facing the other way, both of them engaged in a heated conversation.

"What should I do when I capture her?"

"Bring her back to the car. And do not kill her. We need her alive."

"That is if she doesn't piss me off."

"Remember, you are meant to be a NewBorn. So act like it and don't blow your cover, if Mike finds out the Association betrayed him it will be war."