Chapter 12

THANK YOU FOR 2K!!! <<<333

I couldn't leave you guys in a cliffhanger!!!!!
ON WITH THE STORY..

Btw look at the banner aint it pretttyyyyyyy thank you ABrunetteGirl

Btw look at the banner aint it pretttyyyyyyy  thank you ABrunetteGirl

"Talk."

I respected Father. With every fiber of my being devoted to him, he was my savior. Lending a hand, he picked up a forgotten child from the blacken gulfs of Hell.

I owed him everything. Every cell in my body belonged to him.

But, there's only so much I can endure and tolerate.

At one point in my life, I had a family. A mother and a father. Their existence wiped from the face of the earth because of vampires.

These blood-sucking demons had destroyed my life. Destroyed any traces of normality, and instead leaving me tainted with gore.

A desolated void in my mind of memories that once existed.

A blackened heart, consumed by hatred.

And an empty soul, leaving me desensitized.

Sorrow now filled his eyes as he released a deep exhale, taking in my demeanor. "Anastasia, I'm sorr-"

 "Anastasia, I'm sorr-"

"Stop." I interrupted him bluntly. "Don't apologize, just explain."

Understandingly, he nodded. His eyes not leaving mine as he warily watches me.

"As you already know. Malachi's parents were killed by a PureBlood. They were killed in front of him and Jasmine."

The dull ache in my heart shuddered in sympathy. But the feeling left as quick as it came as Father continued.

"That's what the report states.." he trailed off.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, yes, Malachi's parent are dead. But they weren't killed in front of Jasmine. Just him."