Chapter 11

Thank you theoneandonlyweirdo2 For taking the time to make some covers.
It beautifully shows how I imagine Anastasia to look like with her Artemis Rod and long hair!!!!

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE!!
DONT BE A GHOST READER!!!!

WE NEARLY GOT 2K GUYS!!

I felt as though I was being weighed down

I felt as though I was being weighed down. An invisible forcefully tugging me down to an unmerciful void of darkness, swallowing me whole.

Darkness making me it's prisoner once more, drowning me in it's murky waters.

I turned to see Kai's eyes return to a muted jade, glistening in desperation as though he was imploring me to listen to him.

A deep hole punched through my chest as the uneasiness in my stomach descended to the pits of darkness.

The feeling of betrayal.

I couldn't recognize his familiar hazel eyes. The warmth that once emitted from them as he spoke and laughed. Instead, it was a mask. Covering the cruel truth that ran in his veins.

They were now just cold, black and empty. Sheathed in an unrecognizable cloud of grime.

"Kai, are you alright?" My Father's deep velvet tone interrupted the deafening thoughts in my mind. The underlying hints of ice pulling me back to reality.

"Yes, sir." Kai croaked. His throat evidently sore. Now sitting upright as he looked straight at me, scanning my face with wide eyes.

I bought my trembling hands to touch my face

I bought my trembling hands to touch my face. The wet patches of skin indicating I was crying. Tears were gliding down my face.

Immediately I rubbed my eyes with the back of my hand briskly.

"Anastasia. What have I told you about crying?" Father's deep voice resonated down the corridor. "Keep your feelings to yourself."