Chapter 1: Phosphophyllite and Thunderstorm

A/n:

      Is it me, or is this the first fanfiction crossover between Boboiboy Galaxy and Land of the Lustrous, also, BRING ME MY KAWAII PHOS BACK!!!!!

•[Now to story]•

Thunderstorm's P.O.V:

         All I felt, was darkness, everything around me is darkness, nothing warm, nothing hot, just the cold void around me. I don't even remember anything, all I remember, is my name, I can fight, and I have powers of the Thunder element.

        Still, where am I ? I'm feeling a warmer sensation,nearing, I open my eyes and see I'm on a beach, my whole body soaking wet from the water, but not until I noticed something, the way my body feels, is hard, like a rock, I hit my elbow, causing it to vibrate all around me, is a sound ringing, that's new, I always know I have a human body, but now, it doesn't seem that human-ish, I felt my head was missing something, I looked at the water to see myself, and their my black hair with white streak shined from the sun.

     I walk around the grassland, the sun hitting my rock-hard skin, makes me feel tremendous energy coming in, like the sun is the only way for me to feel such stamina,energy, and power. I remember having powers, I summon my double-edged sword, welp, it's sharp as usual, while walking around the grassland with a weapon on hand, I saw something colored peppermint that glistens. I ignored it, but then again, I could see something glistening, with a color if peppermint green.

     I went closer to see a girl (!?), with a peppermint hair, that glistens from the sun, she looked kinda cute, suddenly I hear a voice, a female's one. I hide behind the nearest rock and observed who the people who live here are, as I could see, there are two more, one with long pinkish hair,
and the other with gray hair, the way their hair shine, is a like a gem. Weird, I see the peppermint haired girl wake up, I assume the one who shouted 'Phos' makes that sleeping girl's name, Phos, is it short for Phosphophylite ? A gem name, seems weird.

 Weird, I see the peppermint haired girl wake up, I assume the one who shouted 'Phos' makes that sleeping girl's name, Phos, is it short for Phosphophylite ? A gem name, seems weird

(Phosphophyllite)

        "Phos! Wake up! Sensei needs you!" the pink haired gem said, "Sensei ? Is it about me having my own job !? Or I could finally fight with you guys !?" Phos says in an excited tone, I looked back at the pink haired one, she says that she doesn't know, and last says that their is a small sunspot which I don't know what that is, and she says they'll take care of it.

    "Oh gosh, do I need to tell Sensei too ? You guys might not able to take care of that..."-Phosphophyllite

   "We can, now go!"-!?!?

   "Hai, hai.., darn Morga...." Phos lastly says, taking her leave, running to whatever direction she is going to, as soon as her figure disappeares from the distance, the two feminine gems unsheathe their swords, I hear something from the sky, I turn my head up to the sky and see weird white humanoid beings on a floating platform that came out from a black portal and a bigger one at the center with a bowl at hand a big bowl, the white humanoids release their arrows and began to attack, as I could see, the two gems are good match, they are in sync, a perfect duo, the pink haired slash the main or the center which was the big one, but her eyes widen.