Chapter 11: Who is he to us ?

Cyclone's P.O.V:

       Ever since Reverse came, I felt like I could reveal anything I'd want to say to him, jeez it's only been a few hours and now I feel like he is someone very close to me.... Wait is he ?

      Turning to Reverse I could see him holding the apple Blaze gave to him, soon he seemed to take a bite but wasn't seemed satisfied, he soon spitted it out "Whoah! Was that bad!?" Blaze asked.

      "No, I'm fine, I'm fine,it's just ,us gems feed off from the sunlight, so these stuff isn't helping much, so I'd just sit under the sun while watching you guys."

       He feeds off from the sunlight ? Is he Photosynthetic ? I went closer to them and joined in "What do you mean by, you feed off from the sunlight ? And how is your body made of real a crystallized gemstone ?!"

       "Well, you see this is how we were born, but at first our body is still not carved and we don't have eyes, so our leader does all the job, giving us the perfect shape form of a body, and teaching us how to talk and others."

      Solar perked up from behind Quake and listens to our conversation "And mostly why we can't eat these resources you call food we don't have anything that humans have which are you call the flesh parts, we may look human but we are more , our memories are stuck like stone, but it a part of us or a single shard or part that is either taken, chipped, broken, those memories disappear, us gems feed off from the sunlight the sun helps us move, but when night comes we lose our energy, but me and a certain other gem could get through the night time."

        He was interesting indeed, he just doesn't look human, he even talks like one. "Very interesting, so is every gem named after their gem type too ?" Solar asked "Yes, but, there are categories we prioritize to how we help each other, there are those who are called lower class gems, those who easily break, or are fragile,and here we have the higher class gems, those with higher hardness and could finish the battle in either an instant or could hold it long."

       "That is really interesting, wait, what is your gem type Reverse ?"

     "Ruby, with a hardness of 9, known as the first strongest at my home, I know that it's weird I didn't use my real gem name, but, it was the leader himself who named me, recently there aren't any Lunarian activities since we already made a peace treaty with them, but lately, it was getting OFF, too OFF, makes me wanna think twice what it is."

-Small Timeskip-

3rd Person's P.O.V:

         Everyone seemed to get along with Reverse, but Quake still doesn't trust him, after 4 days the rescue ship came and fixed up their ship, sooner or later Ice thought about it "Are you coming with us Reverse ? Maybe we could bring you back to your home planet while you stay with us."

       "Sure! Wait hold on, I think I left something in the woods these past few days." Reverse said as he runs to the forest as he tries to find his sword, he was sure he left it somewhere as his eyes caught a wooden scabard he grabbed it and surrounded it's belt around his shoulder to his waist, he teleports behind the tree again and walks out and goes inside the ship. "Whoah since when you had a sword ?!" Blaze asked.

      "I always have it with me, I suddenly forgot about it so I have to grab it, it's the only weapon I have ."

      During the ride, Hali looked at the window and missed the view of seeing the planets and stars that revolve all around them "I missed this so much." He mumbled under his breath he still had his hood, visor and cloak on , if they noticed that he was similar to them, maybe he could be able to retrieve their memories back once more, or end up in a jail for being like a copycat. Taufan sees Reverse admiring the view outside, he smiles as he walks to him and stood beside him "Like the view ?" He started.