Chapter 16: Personal

A/n: JESUS CHRIST DAY BY DAY THIS BOOK JUST HITS A HUNDRED READS!! WHENEVER I UPDATED!! Play the song when you see the lyrics.

Cinnabar's P.O.V:

      The sun began to set as the night sky then covered the dark skies leaving the bright lights to scatter all around the darkness, I then glanced to Hali who is sitting admiring the stars above us too, smiling a little as I looked all around us. Turning back to him he stood up from where he is and said "Okay that's enough rest for the two of us, I'm sure those 4 aren't going to stop trying to catch us."

       "This is like a manhunt huh ?"

        "Yeah, if they defeated us both before we could get to the power sphera we lose, if we could soon get to the power sphere we win. That's how the game goes now."

      "What happens if I accidentally kill them ? I-I don't wanna hurt your brothers you know ?!"

      "I know you won't, like how I taught you, decrease the poison that you are letting out, now that you can make it solid it makes it easier for you to control."

     " I can hold them off while you can stun them."

      "Yeah, I'm letting my voltages by 12% enough to stun anyone, 15% is enough to paralyze their bodies, and 20% to knock them all out. The math seems easy but I have to make sure my rage don't get too much high, or else it would make my body break, or I'll fall into a coma."

      He is right, before all this happened, he got so mad the time I got hurt by Goshe, that his body shattered when he defeated them all, good thing that we were able to retrieve 90% of his parts, the 10% is replaced with another gem called 'Chrysoberyll' (a/n: I don't know if I'm making things up right now....), it was enough and he can still move, the 10% of his memories , he forgotten who Diamond was, Euclase and Red Beryll.
The coma part hasn't happened yet, and I'm afraid that it would happen sooner or later.

      "-stands up- Okay that is enough rest, let's go Cinn, that power sphere isn't waiting for us."

     "Okay !"

-30 Minutes later-

  We were able to find Dressupbot but it kept running from us, not until the 4 of them came, Blaze throws his chakrams at me as I used my poison to block it, but due to its intensity, he broke through a little as I dodge it. Thorn came out of nowhere and tried to tie me up, but I again used my poison and made a barrier to burn them off.

Thunderstorm's P.O.V:

       Solar comes at me with his hands raised and attempts to shoot me with his lasers, as I kept dodging them, the floor was all ice as I skated through, pushing the button on the bottom of my blade it turned to Antar's sword as I snowboarded through the ice and used the technique again, but this time they were able to get away with it, Ice makes the place colder, I guessed what he is planning, he tries to make sure that when the place is cold enough it will make me sleep, they're smart. Did they plan all that out, guess I'll have to use Hailstorm, pushing the button of my watch I transformed to Hailstorm, and got my scythe out, both were wide eyed to the sudden change as I leaped up and used one of my techniques.

     "BLIZZARD RAGE"

      I shouted as I created a strong blizzard out of nowhere and made ice shards at the same time, throwing them all down, I don't know if they dodged all that but I wish they didn't get killed under that, landing back down to the ground the blizzard disappeared the moment I land, I looked up to see Solar knocked out, and his body paralyzed too, must be the effect of my technique, Ice was still standing, he locked his eyes on me.