Chapter 2: Meet Cinnabar

A/n:

      Did I just miss something else that I was supposed to explain but forgot ? ........

-----------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person's P.O.V:

        Right now Red Beryll prepared Thunderstorm's uniform and came out on hand were his clothes.

(Red Beryll)

(Red Beryll)

Red Beryll: Go ahead and try it!! I tried the best I could that would suit your style, luckily the red dye I added was enough.

Thunderstorm: Thanks Red Beryll.

       He takes the clothes she gave him and he asks her where the dressing room is, she pointed to his right and thanked her again.

     (A/n: What he looks like now, is the drawing I made up there, ignore the age and his jobs, and his kouhai, cuz those, are my spoilers for the next chapters)

    The clothes were completely comfortable, she really outdid herself, he grabbed the black gloves and cutted off the fingers making it look like his previous gloves ,he only let it reach below his elbow like loose gloves, his powers soon started making sparks of red lightning and a thunder emblem appeared at his turtle neck, the buttons of his polo we're also scarlet red, matching the scarlet red color of his gem, he looked at the mirror, and notice his white streak was now replaced with a scarlet red colored streak. His black hair even have some parts with a scarlet color emitting, welp, his life is getting a bit weird, he didn't put on the school shoes Red Beryll gave, just his old shoes.

        As he was about to leave the dressing room, Red Beryll was amazed, she squealed in joy too.

Red Beryll: It.is.PERFECT!!! But why didn't you put on my shoes, and how do you have that weird emblem thing on your turtle neck !!!

Thunderstorm: It doesn't suit my style Red Beryll, and I don't know.....

Red Beryll: Well then, if it's you I'm ok with that, you are the second gem figure with the a real look of a male figurine after all.

Thunderstorm: What do you mean second ? Who is the first ?

Red Beryll: Antarcticite, though he is only active during the winter season, but during winter we-

Thunderstorm: Hibernate, I heard about that, and Antarcticite is the only winter gem and is the first one active during the winter solstice.

Red Beryll: Correct! You sure know a lot already newbie. Need me to cut your hair too ?

Thunderstorm: No thanks, I'll be taking my leave now, I think Phos waited for me quite enough. Thanks for the outfit again Red Beryll

Red Beryll: You got it Thunderstorm!

      While walking around the hall he see numerous swords scattered around, he picked one up, supposedly Kongo Sensei told me that the swords are heavy when a gem with no experience carrying one would cause an accident, but when he carried the two swords back at the battlefield it was lightweight, his experience with battle was always in him huh ? He carried all the other swords until he sees a gem with black short hair with bangs was on a rush.