Chapter 18: Upside Down

A/n: yes this chapter is whole Thunbar ship. Thank you @TIMEKINGZIO for the ship name, I wasn't able to think of any but thank you. This was a very late update I am sorry, very sorry. Now ON TO THE SHOW!!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Cinnabar's P.O.V:

      It's been three weeks now that I have stayed here, Earth is absolutely different to ours, thanks to the Lunarians they were able to make Hali's body more human again, his brothers thought there were side-effects like him turning to dust but turns out he was okay. And now, I'm really falling for him, I barley can talk to him normally, is this what Adamant calls... Love ? Out of all the things that would happen I am already a stutterbug around Hali!!

Thunderstorm's P.O.V:

      Out of nowhere I have a feeling I was going to sneeze.

        "Achoo !!" Yup, jinxed it.

       "(Cyclone) You okay Hali ?"

      "Yeah.... It's just..... Why do I feel like someone is taking about me..."

       "(Cyclone) *smirking devilishly* Thinking about Cinnabar again ?"

      "What does that mean ?"

      "(Cyclone) Nothing~ !"

Back to Cinnabar's P.O.V:

        "(Quake) Oh ? Cinnabar are you okay ? Your face is beat red ?"

        I turned around to see the earth elementalist "Ah ! Yes, I'm okay, and this is nothing !!" I said quick, but he was suspicious of that, not until that smirk he is making, means he knew it.

     "(Quake) You have a crush on Hali , do you ?"

    "W-what ?!?! NONONO! No way ! I don't! He-he is just a friend to me!!"

     "(Quake) There is no denying it Cinnabar, the way you talk and your face shows it, it's okay to fall in love."

     "...... I never expected that.... I would fall for someone like him... He is human.... I'm. A gem...."

     He sat down beside me and patted my back. "It doesn't matter. Hali was always there for you right ? Back to where you guys were ?"

      "Adamant said we were inseparable, he was my partner the moment Phos was gone, at first he was like a brother to me, but now.... It changed to something more."

      "Inseparable huh ? That means you two are always there at each other's back. Hali was never like that, but now I think he found someone that will be there for him a soul mate."

      "What does that mean ?"

     "Soulmate, someone who is perfectly suited for someone."

     "Like.... A lover ?"

     "Exactly, and you plus Hali, are a perfect match !"

      I blushed madly from that sentence, but he was right, but at the same time I don't even know if Hali does feel the same way to me. I didn't know, that human emotions could be so confusing.

Cyclone's P.O.V:

       For the past few days, Hali and Cinnabar are acting very differently towards each other, like really different, did something happen ?

     "*Knock* *knock*"

     There was a sudden knock on the door, I opened it to see Fang I was surprised with the sudden visit. "Hey 👋 Fang, what's with the visit ?"