Chapter 12: I don't think you'd understand

A/n: I forgot to add that animation so here it is:

Now on to the story!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Reverse's (Thunderstorm) P.O.V:

     Everyone except the admiral hadn't known my identity yet, it was taking awhile not sooner or later they made me a part of TAPOPS again, Quake and the others were worried about me leading my planet but I told them that the former leader will have to take care of it while I was gone. But before I was a permanent member of TAPOPS they had to let me spar with Capt. Kaizo. I didn't take off my cloak and visor cause Taufan, Ice and Thorn are here, I can't risk letting them see my identity yet. I can still move while wearing these, I placed my left hand to the handle of my sword as Kaizo stanced himself, the wind blows by, the silence surrounding around us, he took the first move disappearing out of sight and goes behind me, I unsheath my sword for a bit blocking his blade as it clashes, he teleports again this time from above, I dodge it and grabbed my still sheathed sword on my waist, as I threw away the scabard leaving the sword on my hand, I boosted to him as he blocks my blade, I took a few steps back while using my powers as it surrounded the blade the electricity surrounding it zapping .

       He makes his move again this time he proceeds to use his orange energy power Taufan shouts at him "Captain! Your not serious are you ?!"

        "He can predict every move I take, so why not go all out." He said, I smirked at him playfully, my watch ready to use Hailstorm, he runs at me with full speed everything slows down, when I fused soon his eyes widen seeing I have to different eye colors my right which was blood red and the other icy blue, I let out a cold breath even though I don't have lungs, I froze him there inside the ice he will receive a bolt of shocks in it, I soon let the ice melt while I raised my hand, he only layed down the floor defeated "Heh, sorry guess I went overboard there..."

          The medic soon came sending Kaizo to the infirmary, welp, I guess I did went overboard..... The three came rushing up to me soon "Whoah! That was quick ! How did you learn how to fight like that ?!" Taufan asked "Heh, 791 years of life didn't waist it, and at least 791 years I was a swordsman and close combat fighter."

     "How did you.... Do that ?" Ice began.

     "The ice ?"

     "Yes."

     "A part of me has an Antarcticite making my abilities enhanced and mobilized, it's kinda powerful so I have to be careful using it."

     "But how were you able to use it ? I can only do that...."

     "I have my ways, anyways I'mma head off to the solar room they provided for me."

     "What do you mean by Solar Room ? We haven't seen one here like for a long time."

     "Since there is no sun at sight, they made a room where the heat density is almost like the sun's distance from Earth's land temperature, so yeah, I am feeling a bit....... Tired ..... Than usual....." I was about to fall on the floor but Taufan caught me with his wind powers and I thanked him, I wasn't able to walk much so Taufan carried me with his wind all the way to my room, he pushed the button of the door as he set me near my bed as I sat up "Whoah, this room suits your style, all the red and black colors are really awesome!"