CHARACTER'S PROFILE

Subject Identified

Channy - the nerdy type

Age: 17
Height: 150 cm
Weight: 46 kg
Section: Ex-C-I student

Reason why she ended up in C-W:

She unfollow the rule and killed her teacher with her precious katana because her teacher was so annoying while she was practicing doing some tricks. That's why she killed it.

Sabrina -Conyo type

Age: 17
Height: 160 cm
Weight: 49 kg
Section: Ex-C-H

She's a bitch yeah .She burned the test papers of their teacher because she think that if the test would continue, she would definitely get low grades and a 75% Average. And especially she's also avoiding the rules for punching her teacher because her teacher scolded her of what she did to the test paper. Hindi sya nakatiis that's why she killed her.

Sabrin- the boyish

Age: 17
Height: 161 cm
Weight: 50 kg
Section: Ex-C -H

Sabrina's Twin .Don't get me wrong .Sabrin killed her teacher and burn the teacher's office. She's avoiding the rules of course.

Troy - The go-lucky guy .

Age: 18
Height: 169 cm
Weight: 56 kg
Section:

He's so innocent. He's a go-lucky guy but damn dangerous. He blackmailed his teacher na kung hindi sya papasahin nito ay papatayin nya ang kanyang mag-ina .The teacher weren't scared although he BAGSAK Troy .Kaya ang nangyari ,tigok ang mag-ina ng guro .Before he goes to C-W .He told his classmates that "Babye Classmates..Rest in peace kayong lahat !Pakisabi kay tetser na I love you na then, hehe. Babye." He's from C-I and then from C-A before.His teacher transferred him to C-A because of his abilities in assassinating.

Subject:

Ashton - The coldy

Age:18
Height: 180 cm
Weight: 61 kg
Section: Ex-C-H

Ashton is just a quite person. He wanted to be alone but TADHANA never let that happened. He fall in love with a lady, of course. Sa galit niya, sinuntok niya ang isang lalaking naglalakad lang sa hallway at muntikan na itong mamatay kung hindi nadala sa hospital.

© Izzybheir